Cricket 24 - General Discussion

noys390

County Cricketer
I don't want to sound negative, but this is quite appalling that a patch coming after two months, mainly constitute of cosmetic changes. Not a single worthy gameplay improvement, even the most glaring issues have not being addressed.

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
as well as braking some stuff as per usual
Save for the fact that the keeper/bowler comes up to the stumps after this patch I have noticed a lot more misfields which comes across as poorly scripted.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Not able to edit the timing of ball marker/pitch. Just played a match, couldn't play a single bouncer, just not to get out I am playing in V and it gets boring.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I really, really wish Steam allowed us to rollback. At least for a definite amount of time... The entire easter weekend is wasted with this dumb change of pitch marker.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I have created custom difficulty with ball marker display time set to 10. but after the update it has became unplayable.
Same thing with me as well. There are few people who are liking this. But they have the option earlier as well to reduce the display time to set to 2 or 3 to make it work like now.
But most of us dont have option now to increase the time like earlier which we are calling it as a game breaker.
BA can still fix and satisfy both the audience by making the curent timing as default value like 30 and then add more time until it reaches 100 so that we can adjust in custom settings based on our likeliness.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys, thanks for highlighting, I just realised after seeing your comments that pitch marker is broken.
I was wondering what happened suddenly that I am getting out more often now, reverse sweep and sweep is almost unplayable now as its too late to judge the length of the pitch of the ball. Please fix the gameplay issues on priority, please @MattW @JNT BA

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
Guys, thanks for highlighting, I just realised after seeing your comments that pitch marker is broken.
I was wondering what happened suddenly that I am getting out more often now, reverse sweep and sweep is almost unplayable now as its too late to judge the length of the pitch of the ball. Please fix the gameplay issues on priority, please @MattW @JNT BA
Is the issue same in hard mode hardest will be difficult only

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
An absolute farce. Complete radio silence and a then suddenly a patch with stuff no-one is interested in and breaking the stuff people are interested in because it actually makes the game somewhat playable. Oh of course we are supposed to stand around clapping and cheering and bowing grateful for the meager crumbs our overlords deem us worthy of. Shockingly amaturish. I am sure people will find this all very one-sided from me but ffs its been 10 years of this bullshit.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Play few will get used to it or use sliders. Or shift to Hard difficulty
Thing is, I'll get used to it, and then they'll change it again. It was hard trying to adapt to the difference in timing in spin and pace. I use custom sliders anyway, so switching to hard won't change much for me, as I already have my game difficulty balanced out between medium-hard-hardest. The problem is not with the difficulty, it is with the pitch marker.

Users who are viewing this thread