Cricket Academy 17 File Breakdown

I am genuinely interested by possibility of Highlights option being included in Menu Options.

Meanwhile, I have found some interesting variables -
Career Judiciary Plea
Guilty
Dispute Charge
Dispute Grade

Career Judiciary debug_addRandomCharge

A possible Spot fixing simulator? Oh dear Ross almighty, you have fulfilled my wishes.. Can't wait to destroy my career and running away from FBI in my private jet bought from hard earned money!! Talk about realism in a cricket game..

I'm gonna say all that disciplinary stuff is a hangover from RLL where high tackles etc. was part of the game.

In cricket what will you be banned for? They are not going to add spot fixing, unless they force the career to use unlicensed players as they would be sued up the ying yang if twitter was full of pictures of DBC17 saying 'Virat Kohli has been banned for life for spot fixing'.

So what are you left with? Arguing with a dismissal? That's pointless because it's either gonna be randomly generated or the user has to press a button, whereas in RLL3 a high tackle comes out of playing the game normally bit executing the tackle incorrectly.

There's a slight possibility of - in the event of there actually being a coach career rather than that also being a hangover from RLL3 - your players being randomly banned for dissent to the umpire but I doubt it: suspensions are so rare in cricket that they are not a part of the game like in football or rugby.

Given the variables include a specific rugby league representative mode for the state of origin, people are getting wildly carried away speculation wise.[DOUBLEPOST=1464511599][/DOUBLEPOST]
...that's more likely a hangover from the Rugby League Academy.

Beat me to it - perhaps because I wrote 1000 words instead of 10.

Still, you'd think when people see a state of origin selection in the variables they'd understand they can't read too much into it, but apparently not!!

Chill guys, that was the joke. There is a reason why I didn't posted that in the index along with other hundred of variables I found because of them being so blatantly obvious. I can't think of reason why spot fixing or anything related to that will ever be included in a sports game unless... ofcourse.. it's a tweaking spot fixing simulator!

well i can think of various way you can get suspended in cricket, sledging, slow over rate increase overtime when you keep messing with fields etc Its probably the rll3 stuff but no reason to be impossible for dbc, plus it was just stated as found not as some prominent game feature!

"Other" could also relate to custom match formats being included in career mode possibly? I would DIE if we could have SuperTests™ or Six4Six™ formats included as official modes in career...

More likely, it's probably a category for warm-up matches before a series, country "A" matches...

The warm up matches will consist of cricket max matches

Started digging into files after quite a some time, turns out the latest update has some interesting variables.

Stadia
Roads
Hills
Rocks
Concrete
Car Park
Pond
Garden Bed
Fence
Brick
Hedges
Lighting Small
Lighting Medium
Lighting Large
Vegetation
Cafe
Toilets
Scoreboards
Club Rooms
Sheds
Big Items
Vehicles
Bins
Outdoor Furniture
Flagpoles
Light Poles
Ticket Booths
Sight Screens
Signs
Level Shape Type - Oval
Level Location Type - Australia City, Australia Rural, Europe City, Europe Rural, Asia City, Asia Rural
Level Fence Type - Chain link
getStadium
getClosestStadiumIndex
addStadium
removeStadium
setStadiumFrame
shape Type
location Type
fence Type
boundary
sceneryPrimary
scenerySecondary
locationRotation
sceneryPrimaryRotation
scenerySecondaryRotation

Thought these could just merely be a wishful thinking and could mean entirely different thing but then I came along these...

stadiums/stadiumcreator/locations/models/
stadiums/stadiumcreator/scenery/models/
stadiums/stadiumcreator/ground/models/
stadiums/stadiumcreator/fields/models/
stadiums/stadiumcreator/fences/models/
stadiums/stadiumcreator/props/models/
stadiums/stadiumcreator/stadia/models/

Now don't mind me while I make a run before Ross catches me.

Stadium Creator was talked about a lot. I'm pretty sure it's as confirmed as it's gonna get before official announcements.

Wow! @Gurjot95 , I guess that's why you PC guys are willing to pay the big bucks for your machines!
Sincerely PS4 guy.

P.s you must feel like hayley hoel osmont from the sixth sense like "i see stadiums"...and all of us console owners are like "where?"

P.p.s nice work too!!

Last edited:
You are playing impressive game, timing every shot perfectly. But then you hear an announcement over the stadium saying "Your match has been compromised and you have been banned from playing in this stadium for 3 months due to excessive usage of helicopter shot" That's when you know evil MattW has taken control over your game. His voice has taken control of your mind and soon your soul too. Thankfully, (if I read it correctly) we're going to have the option in Stadium Creator to change that annoying voice.

Level Announcer Voice
James Langford
Matt Whitehorn
Van Ricketts
Anella Petrie
Andy Sugden
AsifJan Claire Axton
Daniel Dunphy
Dylan Toune
Donovan Moore
Elise Marchouba
Harry Bennett
Jacqueline Del Rossi
Jacquetta Rogers
Jojo Azrein
Josh Caratelli
Kate Langford
Marissa Parrott
Matthew Culmer
Mike Merren
Naomi Grant
Otis Bennie
Raj Jain
Richard Hingston
Sally Lansbury
Stephen Bottlik
Trevor Byers
Ziyaad Kapadi
Ollie Woods
Venk Niralac

PS: There is an award for Man of Steel. Take your guesses what it could be.

Last edited:
Could the man of steel be an accidental carry over from a rugby game?

Users who are viewing this thread