Cricket Academy Beta 0.99b

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that "SHIFT KEY + MOUSE GESTURE" can be used to control the movement of the head in CA.. :D

On Topic: when i download the beta academy 0.99b, it cuts on 7MB and stops, it reads incomplete download and damaged media contact the installer's author for new copy???

I removed the 0.99a I had before, and started from 0.97 and still does the same,,,I guess I'll just have to wait for the full game then,,,its not far anyway and let the guys continue with the good job of creating and linking

Thanks

Last edited:
Best to use a download manager as it is a large file.

----------

There will be a small upgrade to V0.99c tomorrow to fix some of the issues people have reported.

RIP Lou Reed.

Hey Ross take a walk on the wild side today, announce release date to make it a perfect day.....

Has anyone found anything apart from the 'find commentary name' feature that hasn't already been mentioned?

Hey Ross take a walk on the wild side today, announce release date to make it a perfect day.....[/QUOTE]

True that,,,but He must not get close to NSW wild fires, we don't want any harm on him :lol

Has anyone found anything apart from the 'find commentary name' feature that hasn't already been mentioned?

Nope. Just been having a look at some of the other stuff (fielding, match type etc.) in case it wasn't to do with player editing, but didn't spot anything.

---------

Apologies, i think this has been asked and answered several times, but i have re-read the answers and am still unclear. If i download a team where the players don't exactly correspond to the on disc team, and link the ones that do correspond, should i then link the teams or not? (as there will be some unlinked players). Or should i remove the default players i don't have downloaded players for, and add the other downloaded players?

Ross thanked this post.
Are we really gonna get the release date today?:eek:

it's possible he just liked the Lou Reed joke...

given that the last CA release had issues like crashing to desktop when replacing players, i'd be surprised to the point of amazed if release date was announced today. especially as it's probably after office hours in Aus already.

Ross thanked this post.
Are we really gonna get the release date today?:eek:

I'm just a huge Lou fan, saw him at every opportunity, especially loved his "New York" album...

----------

it's possible he just liked the Lou Reed joke...

given that the last CA release had issues like crashing to desktop when replacing players, i'd be surprised to the point of amazed if release date was announced today. especially as it's probably after office hours in Aus already.

Yeah, it's a problem of running two code bases, one with the "game" in it and another without the "game" but some dependencies.

PS: After office hours... what's that - we're still working :)

Will the announcement be made this month??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread