Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Not working for me, all i get is a blank screen. Gutted :(

Hard to diagnose if there is no error - What's you OS?

----------

Got an error while trying to register with the cricket academy server to download players.

Error code: http_error:0x00002F8F
Error msg: an error occured while trying to communicate with the server

I'll have to pass this onto QA in the morning here in Melbourne - sorry, it will be another 8 hours.

Ross, is there a way to rotate the players in any screen..including zooming in and zooming out. I want to have a 360 view of him in all his glory

How do you intend to sort the wheat from the chaff in terms of created players? There are likely to be a lot uploaded and shared eventually. Will they able to be grouped by creator or by team?

The Team Creator and extended search functions will appear over the next week or near after.

Patches will be much smaller than the initial download.

----------

Ross, is there a way to rotate the players in any screen..including zooming in and zooming out. I want to have a 360 view of him in all his glory

You can currently rotate the player by clicking the left mouse on them and spinning them around.

Help, i got this back..:facepalm
The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer, what is this Ross or anyone.

Looks fantastic, works fantastic and is fantastic. Cannot imagine how flippin awesome this game is going to be.....

Would be good to be able to make players fatter and to wear the same cap for fielding as batting.

Attachments

• grace.jpg
    grace.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 115
Anyone else got it working on windows 7?

Would be good to be able to make players fatter and to wear the same cap for fielding as batting.

There is the option in the game to put a hat on instead of helmet.

Does guy the look fat when you turn him sideways?

I wanted the player to have same colour of Keeper pad or Wicketpads and Cap or Helmet as their kit colour. But that's not the case here , We have to manually edit it.

Users who are viewing this thread