Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Yup. I'm on Windows 7 x64.

----------

Different kind of hat. Not much difference in width.

Yeah, that's as big as it gets stomach wise...

----------

Everybody's an all-rounder anyway of changing this

It's based on attributes and skills the game. These are not available in the Cricket Academy Beta so we set everyone as an all-rounder.

PS: We're all going off home now - long day - see you all in the morning - have fun! :D

Error

Help please it's giving error

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    95.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
i have just downloaded it , but it saying that " install integrity check has failed. incompleted download and damaged media. contact installer's author to obtain new copy. more information at : http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error."

i have downloaded it four times still it is saying that , please help me:mad

Yep. Working fine......it did get recognised as some kind of malware but I just ignored that.......
Yeah, I got the Windows SmartScreen notice on Windows 8 - I assume that it's just that they haven't got a digital signature for the beta.

----------

Help please it's giving error
What version of Windows are you running?

i have just downloaded it , but it saying that " install integrity check has failed. incompleted download and damaged media. contact installer's author to obtain new copy. more information at : http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error."
What file size do you get.

Yep. Working fine......it did get recognised as some kind of malware but I just ignored that.......

Same but then i just got a blank screen :(

Yeah, I got the Windows SmartScreen notice on Windows 8 - I assume that it's just that they haven't got a digital signature for the beta.

----------

What version of Windows are you running?

What file size do you get.

i got setup of size 192 mb

bummer....you have administration rights? What kind of antivirus are you using?

Yes, and just a standard one which came with the laptop.

I just re downloaded and still i get the blank screen :(

HELP!!

For anyone on windows 7, I got mine installed fine but I did install all the direct X stuff that came as part of the installer, so hopefully that might help if you're having issues. Also, there was a 10 second delay or so between the screen going black and the logo coming up. Other than that, works fine.

It looks cool - bit laggy on my PC but that's more due to me not having a graphics card of any note. Could have done with a couple more normal beards - it's either designer stubble or full on massive. I need a vettori beard ;)

Still very much looking forward to the game, plus seeing what those with better PCs/more patience than me can come up with!

Users who are viewing this thread