Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

You need DirectX latest version installed or else download that file manually from internet (much easier), just google it.

Mini Review fellow members...

Thanks for the heads up, working perfectly now Friend863.:wave
Love the player stats in all forms of cricket, you can pick anything,4 scores,6 scored and many more.
The options to the face are amazing and very deep, love the 160cm to 210cm and you can see in the full game the player will update like a RPG, next level 1200 like that. Downsides, not many as this is not the full version, maybe weight is not as good as i would life so no real fatmen guys.
The other thing is the default gear is a bit limited but i bet this is just a taste for the full game. All in all, very good and most people will be very happy.

To Ross great job, hoping for a release date soon.:thumbs

----------

Hair colour was an issue for me too - there's no middle between horrible light brown and black. Can't we just have the full colour options on anything?

I thought the same, hair and eyes are average at the moment. Hoping for few tweaks in the areas talked about here, still a very good editor but could be great by release.:cheers

Ross, I don't know whether this is in the full game but what would be vey handy is an assign to club or country button that automatically picks the appropriate gear and colours of pads, gloves, hats, helmets, etcetera when you assign a player to that team or country.....

Considering there's an age variable, is anything tied to age? In a multi year career mode will your players start to visibly change automatically?

I was really hoping we can assign tattoo's to players just like RLL 2 Editor. I haven't checked the whole editor but I guess it's missed in Cricket Academy. I really wanted to see KP and BM with tattoo on their shoulders. Any chance to include this in final version, Ross?

I was really hoping we can assign tattoo's to players just like RLL 2 Editor. I haven't checked the whole editor but I guess it's missed in Cricket Academy. I really wanted to see KP and BM with tattoo on their shoulders. Any chance to include this in final version, Ross?

Yes and only one scar option, is there more i can not find.:spy
Also Ross only Batting Mentality not bowling, 6 for batting i was hoping maybe around the same for bowling.

For all the people having problems on a older pc with there graphics card, i would think about buying a console if you don't already or a better pc.
Just think if the editor is not running well then the game will be worse.

I'm going to get the game on both pc and ps3 but need a control pad for pc.
Still a very good editor, i found the more you tweak one player the better or closer he get's to the real thing.

Player sharing just rocks!!! Already quality creations to download from there.

A good option would have been that players without "licenses" could be created easily. After the game release, Ross then could give us the combinations for making them.. Then, there wouldn't be any copyright issues. A hidden treasure. :D

Most of the beards and mustache looked ugly , I think there should be only one type of long beards that is Hashim Amla type other long beards just look cartoonish and unreal.

Nah they look fine...would really be useful in creating cricketers from the past. I think if they could improve the color variations, things would be fine.

Ross Outstanding job done!!!!but would like to ask u.If I am making an indian,pakistani or a west indian team,except for the variations in beard rest of the team members would look the same.;);)

I am deeply disappointed that I can't assign the 'Sir' nickname to Jadeja :mad :p

Great work on the editor Big Ant. I think it should be very easy to use once you have the hang of it. :thumbs

No hangs.Its flawless.In the username maddygovind,i just tried creating Dravid.Some of the uploaded players look fantastic.i dint get the arm guard alone to work,rest all flawless work and can we have a "NOT A BOWLER" option because if i select off spin for Dravid,it says Dravid as All Rounder :lol and i cant assign Wall nickname to Rahul.

I use a Windows 8 64 Bit,Alienware laptop,3 GB Graphic card,i7 3rd generation processer,6 GB Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread