Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

There is a TYPO in the Cricket Academy..
When you select Bowling arm as left. Then you can see Left arm Orthodox is spelled as Othodox. Just to inform u nothing more.

Just a tip for everybody who is facing slow frame rate. Go to my documents and change the resolution to 1024*768 or even lower in the "config" file instead of the default resolution.Improved my PC's frame rate by heaps and bounds.

Last edited:
dont know whether anyone has cycled through the nicknames but :lol:lol:lol:lol
its very sneaky from big ant as i have already found Pup, Punter, Huss, harmy, hilfy hadds as well as this very funny one- go go gadget arms:thumbs:cheers this is great

dont know whether anyone has cycled through the nicknames but :lol:lol:lol:lol
its very sneaky from big ant as i have already found Pup, Punter, Huss, harmy, hilfy hadds as well as this very funny one- go go gadget arms:thumbs:cheers this is great

There is pigeon too but my favorite is "The Boss" :yes

For people who have cricket academy up and running im guessing you all have very good graphics card right? My laptop is over 4 years old and it was pretty cheap at the time (?300 i think) Maybe its time to upgrade so that i can join the party.

Very disappointed in the selection of plain glasses (eyeglasses, not sunnies). 3 options, 2 of which are the vintage styles. Makes creating myself (or Dan Vettori for that matter) very difficult since the remaining option is pretty bad as well.

Help please it's giving error

Hi there, it sounds like your Microsoft VC++ Redistributable may not have installed correctly. Try running the 'vcredist_x86.exe' that was placed in the folder that you installed that game to.

Last edited:
No hangs.Its flawless.In the username maddygovind,i just tried creating Dravid.Some of the uploaded players look fantastic.i dint get the arm guard alone to work,rest all flawless work and can we have a "NOT A BOWLER" option because if i select off spin for Dravid,it says Dravid as All Rounder :lol and i cant assign Wall nickname to Rahul.

I use a Windows 8 64 Bit,Alienware laptop,3 GB Graphic card,i7 3rd generation processer,6 GB Ram.

You do. 'The Wall' is there :yes And even 'The Master', 'Little Master' is in there. Even Gauti and Dada. But best was Captain Cool. Didn't expect it :D

----------

And guess what, we have the Chief in there :p

Last edited:
Cant able to Run CA

I am using Windows XP s-2 OS.. I downloaded CA (237MB) and installed... But, While trying to open, it jst shows a blank screen for a second and closes.. cant able to run it.. Please someone help me.. I downloaded through Google Chrome browser..

You do. 'The Wall' is there :yes And even 'The Master', 'Little Master' is in there. Even Gauti and Dada. But best was Captain Cool. Didn't expect it :D

----------

And guess what, we have the Chief in there :p

So basically, this nicknames for commentary stuff makes the game deeper. We'd have the actual names as well as these nicknames said during the commentary. It'll give the game a realistic feel. Good job!

What would be great is having a cricket academy app in the app store :P editors like these would be perfect to edit/create using a touch screen.

plus my laptop sucks and I am 95% dependent on my ipad to do all the computer work.

Users who are viewing this thread