Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

We are still adding stuff - the awesome side of this (in my opinion!) is that the stuff added on the PC flows through to the console without changes to the console version (it's just art & assets).

We are definitely taking on board comments regarding beards, eyes, etc.. and there will be updates shortly.

Hey Ross,
Is it possible to have some more sliders for the face. If not in this version, maybe in the next version of your game :)! Options like moving the eyes closer or wider, move them up or down, smaller or bigger. Same with other facial features like chin, cheeks etc. Maybe these options are there and I am just not able to make them out :(!

Edit: My bad!! I had missed one whole section of customization!!! There are loads of sliders available for the face!! Awesome!

Last edited:
Chin/cheeks are there under facial features.

I have not found the eyes features yet although CA video shows those. Guess they will be adding that later.

why no reply for our problem please help very excited to get my hands on cricket acadamy! black scereen please reply!!!!!!!!!

We are trying to reproduce the issue so we can help fix it but there's not much to go on if screen is black and there is no error message.

What is your OS / Memory / Graphics Card?

Of course, commentary recorded and ready.... I am looking forward to seeing the Chief in our game sometime soon :)

You did say that common names such as sharma, jadeja etc would be in the commentary. So does that mean both the nickname and this assigned name would be used alternatively during commentary?

What if we select none for both?

You did say that common names such as sharma, jadeja etc would be in the commentary. So does that mean both the nickname and this assigned name would be used alternatively during commentary?

What if we select none for both?

If you don't have a commentary name then the commentator is likely to use generic terms such as "he" as in 'He hits it for four more!'

Ross any update on the error msg some of us got while trying to connect to the server? Were you guys able to recreate this?

Ross any update on the error msg some of us got while trying to connect to the server? Were you guys able to recreate this?

We're trying to work out if it is a firewall issue, it's definitely a secure connection issue. I will have someone get back on here once they track it down.

Are you getting a communication error to go online? This is due to CA unable to create a directory on the desktop. Are you opening ca through desktop shortcut? Or you have to go through program files?

Just to let you know done the following things without any success

1. Restarted the computer
2. Tried different networks
3. Disabled firewall completely
4. Disabled antivirus

Nothing worked.

----------

Are you getting a communication error to go online? This is due to CA unable to create a directory on the desktop. Are you opening ca through desktop shortcut? Or you have to go through program files?

Have been using the desktop shortcut so far...let me try it through program files....

Tried it through program files. Did not work there either.

Just to let you know done the following things without any success

1. Restarted the computer
2. Tried different networks
3. Disabled firewall completely
4. Disabled antivirus

Nothing worked.

----------

Have been using the desktop shortcut so far...let me try it through program files....

Tried it through program files. Did not work there either.

Was the directory created itself on desktop when ca was installed? Or you took the shortcut out of program files directory? I had this issue initially but resolved it by installing ca to n desktop itself.

I've installed it. Firstly it gave me black screen but now I'm running it via SwiftShader 3.0. It's working now.

----------

We are trying to reproduce the issue so we can help fix it but there's not much to go on if screen is black and there is no error message.

What is your OS / Memory / Graphics Card?

It seems a graphics card issue. The software needs at least Pixel Shader 3.0 graphics card.

If you don't have a commentary name then the commentator is likely to use generic terms such as "he" as in 'He hits it for four more!'

Will we have the an updated full version of CA before the full game release? Atleast the attributes and music if not for commentary?

Users who are viewing this thread