Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I've Installed it .. Work perfect for me even the connections & sign-in systems too(not worked in start but now working fine) ! :thumbs:thumbs
CA Beta is A-W-E-S-O-M-E !
(Error free for me)
Just I want to say to 'Improve Eye system' !

We are trying to reproduce the issue so we can help fix it but there's not much to go on if screen is black and there is no error message.

What is your OS / Memory / Graphics Card?

my os is windows 7, memory you mean ram 4 gb and graphixx radeon hd 5430 so please help me!!!!!!

We are trying to reproduce the issue so we can help fix it but there's not much to go on if screen is black and there is no error message.

What is your OS / Memory / Graphics Card?

Windows 7, 4gb ram, Nvidia 9600GT..

Is it possible to download the creations of other people and then continue editing them?

Maybe someone has made some incredibly realistic faces but did a poor job with the skills.

It'd also be good to have a planetcricket collated set of teams with the best faces and a uniform set of skills. What I worry about is consistency.

For example, two different but equally intelligent people create South Africa and Australia separately. They both think that Hashim Amla and Michael Clarke are equally the best batsmen in the world, but the guy making South Africa thinks that means they should be ranked 97 but the guy making Australia thinks 87. Verse the two teams and Amla will be much better, purely due to different thoughts of the numbering system.

This is possibly even trickier at the low end. Is Chris Martin a 5/100 batsman because he's the worst in the world of cricket, or is he say a 50/100 because he at least has some skill, but everyone else is better.

I think over time people will generally come to grips with what realistic numbers are. It'd perhaps also be better if BigAnt put out a few example real player skills (at least in their opinion) and we could work around those.

Is it possible to download the creations of other people and then continue editing them?

Maybe someone has made some incredibly realistic faces but did a poor job with the skills.

Of course, once you download them they are in your list and you can edit them, then if you resubmit it will say created by: x modified by: y

----------

Ross,, can you tell us a bit about the jerseys?? Are the only jerseys available?? Now a days no team wears a jersey with collars.. :(

Pretty sure there will be others to choose from, such as retro strips.

What do you mean no collars? Show me some teams that don't use a collars?

598640_10151275881052994_139333389_n.jpg

Last edited:
----------

[/COLOR]
:cheers
Pretty sure there will be others to choose from, such as retro strips.

What do you mean no collars? Show me some teams that don't use a collars?

Sorry, would like to correct my self, yeah some wear with collar and some don't :thumbs

Attachments

• Australia+Home.jpg
    Australia+Home.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
Anyone and everyone please run it as Administrator.
You shouldn't need to - if that does solve the problem it is still an indicator of another issue, not needing admin rights. It's best to get to the bottom of what the cause is rather than using sledgehammers like compatibility mode or running as an Administrator.

Start the troubleshooting by making sure you've done all the Windows Updates (no one should be on XP SP2) and updating your graphics card drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread