Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I can't tell you what it has, but as said on another forum, it will have something close to the hearts of Indian folk :)

(SibiNayagam might have a clue....)

So now we'll have to search Sibi's recent posts on the other forum.;)

Haha. Its a real honour for both Indian people as well as where the content draws inspiration from.

And none of my recent 'posts' refer to that, so don't bother searching. I thought I'l leave that to be a surprise for you guys. But it ain't a 'feature', just a sweet gesture from Ross similar to what he did for PlanetCricket in CA. You are welcome to guess though. :)

Haha. Its a real honour for both Indian people as well as where the content draws inspiration from.

And none of my recent 'posts' refer to that, so don't bother searching. I thought I'l leave that to be a surprise for you guys. But it ain't a 'feature', just a sweet gesture from Ross similar to what he did for PlanetCricket in CA. You are welcome to guess though. :)

A 3 star world champions jersey? A name or something in our native language? Come on mate, how do you know what we don't - it is making me jealous:rolleyes

A 3 star world champions jersey? A name or something in our native language? Come on mate, how do you know what we don't - it is making me jealous:rolleyes

No and No. Forget me, I wonder how the Spider(Slatts) feels after the Ant told him stuff. :spy

I know because, I assume, it features in the game cause of what I shared with Ross.:yes

No and No. Forget me, I wonder how the Spider(Slatts) feels after the Ant told him stuff. :spy

I know because, I assume, it features in the game cause of what I shared with Ross.:yes

Only thing that springs to mind :lol:

2010_10_2-2010_10_2_7_11_36-jpg-31367.jpg

Common SibiNayagam, something, something very very unclear hint, please. Did Ross hire you to do the teasing part for him? :p

Users who are viewing this thread