Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Those are actually nice ones.
One more hint,
It is cricket, but it is not cricket.

Is it a commentary patch where we would be able to listen to the commentary names spoken by one of the commentators in the game and thereby also disclosing the name of one of the commentators. And sine you are referencing to the initial days of the 21st century, the first commentator to be disclosed would be Saurav Ganguly?

Sorry....maybe my imagination has lost its path :p

Edit: Is it the Indian Jersey (with the Indian flag in the middle) that was worn by the Indian team in 2003 world cup where we reached the finals? Or the batting gloves worn by some Indian Batsmen which had the Indian Flag on it???

Last edited:
Is it a commentary patch where we would be able to listen to the commentary names spoken by one of the commentators in the game and thereby also disclosing the name of one of the commentators. And sine you are referencing to the initial days of the 21st century, the first commentator to be disclosed would be Saurav Ganguly?

Edit: Is it the Indian Jersey (with the Indian flag in the middle) that was worn by the Indian team in 2003 world cup where we reached the finals? Or the batting gloves worn by some Indian Batsmen which had the Indian Flag on it???

You my friend have officially lost the plot. :p

Week of pietience all should be revealed.

Dada! That'd be super awesome! How I wish they have him for commentary. Admire him on & off the field.

Dada! That'd be super awesome! How I wish they have him for commentary. Admire him on & off the field.

His commentary is pretty boring though......all his comments are in the same pitch and tone :D

His commentary is pretty boring though......all his comments are in the same pitch and tone

I was once so irritated, when on the last Indian tour to England, he kept on saying - ' You keep bowling him on the leg-side, he'll keep flicking it away (VVS)'.
I'm still scratching my head, and cannot differ with you guys of the proud start to the 21st century thing!! Sibi's teasing us way too far now. :(

I was once so irritated, when on the last Indian tour to England, he kept on saying - ' You keep bowling him on the leg-side, he'll keep flicking it away (VVS)'.
I'm still scratching my head, and cannot differ with you guys of the proud start to the 21st century thing!! Sibi's teasing us way too far now. :(

Seeing that Sibi said that it will be similar to what BigAnt did for PlanetCricket, it seems like it would either be a Jersey, Logo/badge, equipment design with something Indian on it :D

His commentary is pretty boring though......all his comments are in the same pitch and tone :D

I'd contradict to you there. He doesn't put in cliches, brings in loads and loads of stats. I don't find his commentary boring. He's not the one you must have for a T20 game. But, he's just prfect for a Test match.:yes

I'd contradict to you there. He doesn't put in cliches, brings in loads and loads of stats. I don't find his commentary boring. He's not the one you must have for a T20 game. But, he's just prfect for a Test match.:yes

Yeah...for a test match he seems good :cheers:

Give us a hint on how you know about this :p

I PMed Ross about X which made Indians proud. Ross replied that since I reminded him of that, he would feature the Y from the X. And it would be a nice little surprise for the Indian folks.:) Really nice of him right?

Haha totally lost it there :D

Seeing that Sibi said that it will be similar to what BigAnt did for PlanetCricket, it seems like it would either be a Jersey, Logo/badge, equipment design with something Indian on it :D

And finally on track! :yes

May be adding Celebration Style for a player. Ganguly T-Shirt Lords in 2001:spy

I PMed Ross about X which made Indians proud. Ross replied that since I reminded him of that, he would feature the Y from the X. And it would be a nice little surprise for the Indian folks.:) Really nice of him right?

That still gives no hint, at all. I guess we've to wait for the update to see it for ourselves. :p

May be adding Celebration Style for a player. Ganguly T-Shirt Lords in 2001:spy

That victory made everyone proud and it was 2002 not 2001. And let me add, 'It is cricket but it is not' means its not cricket like you think it is. i.e. It has nothing to do with Ganguly or VVS or any victory.

That made you proud??
Lol!! He meant the moment just before that- overthrow, and then we know-which made hi m proud!!

That victory made everyone proud and it was 2002 not 2001. And let me add, 'It is cricket but it is not' means its not cricket like you think it is. i.e. It has nothing to do with Ganguly or VVS or any victory.

You are not helping the case, and neither of us are getting it, but we want to know it. :yes
Let me guess, an Indian cricketer made India proud, and the game will feature some specific style/adjustment/attribute of his?

Users who are viewing this thread