Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

saurav_ganguly_shirt_20050425.jpg

Is it the shirt-waving gesture? :p

Someone guessed it right and I confirmed it was Lagaan (2001). But thanks for that...eye candy picture.

I guess we will get the rural dresses what aamir and the guys wore in the film while playing the game of cricket ..

If that six hitting scenario of the last ball to win the game makes it to the trailer, it could be a massive hit in india.. All of a sudden big ant cricket might be the talk of the gaming community in india..

Ross, the team sharing screen seems to have an option for save as png. Any chance you guys can make it as importing all the players as a single wallpaper side by side (not in player card formats)? Specially if its their full body picture. Gives an idea about height and body type. Nothing important but just for aesthetical pleasure. :) we can then post the entire team on facebook/twitter directly rather than player by player.

Just download FRAPS and screen-capture away to your hearts content...

Or upgrade to Windows 8 and get the very handy Windows Key + Print Screen option.

Showoff.

- Posted from my Commodore 64

On Topic: One more thought I had, which was briefly painful but I worked through it, was what about a "Team Share" option in the player-editor (similar to the player-card share function) where you can take a photo of your whole teams-squad and share it? Kinda, in a standing pose like you see in promo shots maybe?

Last edited:
Showoff.

- Posted from my Commodore 64

On Topic: One more thought I had, which was briefly painful but I worked through it, was what about a "Team Share" option in the player-editor (similar to the player-card share function) where you can take a photo of your whole teams-squad and share it? Kinda, in a standing pose like you see in promo shots maybe?

umm that's what i just asked for above lol.

Ross, under team management I have noticed if I delete a team, the players still don't get deleted. This is quite useful when one player is part of multiple teams but would like an option there when I delete a team "Would you like to delete all the players in this team also?"

Ross, under team management I have noticed if I delete a team, the players still don't get deleted. This is quite useful when one player is part of multiple teams but would like an option there when I delete a team "Would you like to delete all the players in this team also?"

I think a better option would be to delete all the players that are present only in this team (which is being deleted). The players in the team that is being deleted will NOT be deleted if they are also present in other teams. Should make it much better and simpler.

Some questions..

Anyone know what the number in helmet stands for for players? I hear it means how complete the player is. I have 2 for all of them i believe. And it never went over that. All my created players are completed with stats. Is 2 the highest grade achievable?

Also is there a way to define bowlers/batsmen yet? All of them says all rounder.

And the players only have a bowler icon by their names under batting order. Is that a default icon for everyone or does that mean they are bowlers? Because everyone there has the same icon.

Edit: can we get knitted sweaters for test matches or maybe ? Would be nice to have them..also full sleeve shirts.

Last edited:
Some questions..

Anyone know what the number in helmet stands for for players? I hear it means how complete the player is. I have 2 for all of them i believe. And it never went over that. All my created players are completed with stats. Is 2 the highest grade achievable?

Also is there a way to define bowlers/batsmen yet? All of them says all rounder.

And the players only have a bowler icon by their names under batting order. Is that a default icon for everyone or does that mean they are bowlers? Because everyone there has the same icon.

Edit: can we get knitted sweaters for test matches or maybe ? Would be nice to have them..also full sleeve shirts.

Yes to the edit. It's in the full game, not sure if in this update - will check.

Will we be getting an extra menu item in the homescreen this time? Under player and team creator...

Users who are viewing this thread