Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

That victory made everyone proud and it was 2002 not 2001. And let me add, 'It is cricket but it is not' means its not cricket like you think it is. i.e. It has nothing to do with Ganguly or VVS or any victory.

Has the fact that "Sahara has had sponsorship rights for the Indian Cricket Team since 2001" got something to do with it??? ;)

That reminded me of this article as well.....it was really sad to read this when it was posted:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/552060.html

Last edited:
You are not helping the case, and neither of us are getting it, but we want to know it. :yes
Let me guess, an Indian cricketer made India proud, and the game will feature some specific style/adjustment/attribute of his?

Fine. I'l say it one last time. If you guess it right, I'l say it otherwise its Friday evening.:)

It did feature a victory, sorry. Need a boundary of the last delivery to win. Batsman hits, opposing player catches outside the boundary, hence declared a six.

Now put together my earlier hints and you would arrive at the right guess within minutes. If anyone described such a situation to me, I know what would come to my mind. That instant, its been etched in my memory forever.

----------

Has the fact that "Sahara has had sponsorship rights for the Indian Cricket Team since 2001" got something to do with it??? ;)

That reminded me of this article as well.....it was really sad to read this when it was posted:

India Cricket News: India news: The Sahara release | ESPN Cricinfo

Wow. Lots of info on landmark moments for Indian cricket in the early 21st century days.:)

ross, now most of the teams have thier name printed on jourseys front, please make it that option also ..........

Sounds like Lagaan climax and proud coz it reached Oscars?

It did feature a victory, sorry. Need a boundary of the last delivery to win. Batsman hits, opposing player catches outside the boundary, hence declared a six.

Thats Lagaan...the movie in which Aamir Khan hit that six off the last ball in the same way you mentioned it :D!!!

Edit:

Here is that last ball six :p:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL6fQyPTqhs

Maybe we are getting those pads or the head band that Aamir is wearing in this match :D

Last edited:
Yes! Lagaan: Once Upon A Time In India (2001).
Really made a lot of us proud. It was a wonderful watch too.

Ross might confirm whats in the game, but my mouth is zipped. I say lets wait till next friday to see whats in.:)

EDIT:
If anyone prefers to watch the whole movie with subtitles, here. Lagaan:Youtube You can skip to around 2.15 for the match to start.

Last edited:
No turbans. And aren't attributes a part of the final set of updates? Maybe? Not sure.
You want a hint? It happened in the early days of the 21st century. And that made us Indians proud and popular worldwide

saurav_ganguly_shirt_20050425.jpg

Is it the shirt-waving gesture? :p

saurav_ganguly_shirt_20050425.jpg

Is it the shirt-waving gesture? :p

Yup, that's what the game needs! A topless Saurav Ganguly :eek:

I can see it all now... after every boundary or a wkt the camera cuts to a shot of topless Ganguly waving his shirt over his head :lol

Users who are viewing this thread