Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Ross, ive tried twice now to download CA...at the end of a 3 hour wait after reaching 99%, it says the download has failed, the operation has timed out...any advice??

Ross, ive tried twice now to download CA...at the end of a 3 hour wait after reaching 99%, it says the download has failed, the operation has timed out...any advice??

try another browser... someone had a similar issue but said it worked with IE.

Could also be an anti virus issue, not allowing the file to be fully downloaded. Norton tried to remove the file and I had to restore it again. What kind of AV are you using?

As above, the anti-virus is a likely culprit.

Perhaps try a download manager so that if the download stop for whatever reason you can resume it.

Norton identifies CA Beta as WS.Reputation virus.Its obviously false positive.Check in your quarantine list first,i doubt if all you download is being there.

Common SibiNayagam, something, something very very unclear hint, please. Did Ross hire you to do the teasing part for him? :p

More style of turbans? :p

Maybe attributes?:spy

No turbans. And aren't attributes a part of the final set of updates? Maybe? Not sure.
You want a hint? It happened in the early days of the 21st century. And that made us Indians proud and popular worldwide
try another browser... someone had a similar issue but said it worked with IE.

Yeah, IE worked for me. But I recommend you install a download manager anyday.

You want a hint? It happened in the early days of the 21st century. And that made us Indians proud and popular worldwide

The 2-1 Test series win over Australia in 2001 where we halted the Aussie winning streak?

The only thing I remember from the early days of the 21st century that made me proud w.r.t our cricket was the 281 from laxman and how we went on to win the test series :D! But that obviously has no connection to the Cricket Academy :p!

Unless we are getting more commentary names like 'Turbanator' or 'Very Very Special' which were awarded to the players after that series???

Am even more confused now :p

No turbans. And aren't attributes a part of the final set of updates? Maybe? Not sure.
You want a hint? It happened in the early days of the 21st century. And that made us Indians proud and popular worldwide.

Eden Gardens Test of 2001? The only thing that comes to my mind is this. Agree with Angad here, those names should've been there (at least they matter more than 'Gauti').
Another thing, the entire first decade of 21st century could be the 'early days' of 21st 'century'.
But yea, this hint makes no sense in CA, would've been another case had it been for the entire game. So, its either those nicknames or its something we haven't comprehended. Interesting stuff.

I tried Utorrent, but i cant seem to open CA download within it ! So its just loading normally. How would i turn the antivirus off for this download? In basic computer terms please !!

I tried Utorrent, but i cant seem to open CA download within it ! So its just loading normally. How would i turn the antivirus off for this download? In basic computer terms please !!

From what I know, you should use a download manager, and the one you mentioned isn't one.

which antivirus do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread