Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Monty panesar player cards before and after the new update(no edits)

Before

panesar _monty _30.png

After
panesar _monty _30 (2).png

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ross, do you guys have any plans to add some social aspects to cricket academy? Like adding things like ability to comment, suggestions, requests etc?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, do you guys have any plans to add some social aspects to cricket academy? Like adding things like ability to comment, suggestions, requests etc?

Good idea, hadn't thought about it... might open up to abuse though (then we'd need an administrator).

Perhaps someone could set up a FB page might be better where people can comment on things people post?

The game itself allows for social media interaction via Twitter/FB/YouTube - really looking forward to people posting what they are doing :)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Well, there will always be as$holes like that no matter where you set it up. Hardly think people would take them seriosuly. It is just an idea so that there are more communications between face creators and downloaders since a vast majority of your consumers won't be using planetcricket.

Dracos

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, could you please consider implementing folders for each major country in the "Player" section? At the moment there is a search function, but it only lets searching for a player already in a team.

Vishnu Karthik

School Cricketer
Online DRM For PC versions... Please make sure it doesn't become a bother.

Last edited:

superfreddie

Club Captain
I know we have lots of good hairstyles, but we dont have partings inbetween middle and side, if that makes sense. Players that spring to mind are cook and inzamam who usually have these partings.

search

Last edited:

Gurjot95

National Board President
The last thing I ever want in a game is a social networking integration. Games should be meant for Games and next generation consoles are exactly going in opposite direction. Anyone who plays games on smartphones will know what I am talking about.

virtuosovidit

School Cricketer
Suggestions for CA: Stadium Creation tool

Had a few suggestions for Cricket Academy's future updates:

1. All kinds of editing options are available in cricket academy including creating your own teams. A stadium creator would be cool where we can edit the stand size, choose from preset pavilion styles, add digital displays or manual scorecards, alter the size and shape of a ground (Cricket grounds do come in different shapes, e.g. the Sophia Gardens, Cardiff)

2. The ability to bring the 'team name' on the front side of the uniform. Currently, the name appears on the back side, not many internationals teams use that. But most teams have their name written on the front.

3. Turbans and Bandana's are usually worn along with a cap or a hat. They should actually be separate from the hats and caps element. Also more bandana and turban options are required.

4. We've all seen colored shoes in cricket off late, the restriction of only 3 base colors for shoes should be removed.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
There won't be a stadium editor in Cricket 14 however it is high on our list for the sequel.

I will take points 2 - 4 and see what can be done.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Tattoos would be good, no one has asked for them yet.:p Peterson,Clarke,Johnson and so on.:thumbs:wave PS First ashes test was epic, very sad I thought we would get over the line, next time for sure.:clap

angad

Chairman of Consent
1.Before looks better.
2.I dont understand why Monty is wearing an Indian jersey.

I thought he was showing the fact that the player changed after the update without any changes made by deepu

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
The difference is purely lighting.

Users who are viewing this thread