Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

nope, any 8 bit number is 0 to 255 regardless of language (C++, Assembler, etc...)

don't be hard on yourself... I've been doing this a loooonnnggg time :)

So does that mean we can have up to 255 overs in a day or match ross.
PS This is properly a stupid request ross/bigant but it's something I was thinking about today for the pc version of cricket 14, can all the players/teams so on we have created be ported from the beta to the full game without using the share mode as some of us have created a lot of are own work. PS Maybe a save file or something ported across. Thanks.

----------

The reason I ask is a lot of the teams created on CA are from other people then we tweak them to are own needs, then if we have to use the share feature we will have a lot of the same teams with only small changers.

Not sure if this is more appropriate here or the general Q&A thread, but how do the overs map to time passing - for example if you choose shorter over lengths does the match finish quicker, or can you use shorter overs to effectively accellerate the pace of a match, so you can have more weather variation effects in a smaller space of time?

If it does matter, can there be something in the match designer showing the typical timeframe that the match you've made will take to complete?

And for the long shot - does your bowling/batting style make a difference to how long it takes to get to time?

Do we have a clock in game?

Can I waste some time to draw the game? Will umpire mind?

[/COLOR]
Do we have a clock in game?

Can I waste some time to draw the game? Will umpire mind?

That would be actually quite cool if we were to come under pressure to up the overrate, affecting the quality of our bowling. Would add an extra element of pressure in a tight match situation.

Haven't had the chance to download the latest version yet so sorry if the following are stupid questions:

1) Can we create a tour that encompasses multiple nations. for example, can I take Australia on a tour of India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan playing games against teams from each of those countries with injuries/form/fatigue carrying over or does each tour of a particular country stand alone.

2) Can I create a "tour" where I am the home team (so play as England with Australia visiting to play an unlicensed series of tests)

The clock runs only while the ball is in play (after the bowler begins his run).

1) Can we create a tour that encompasses multiple nations. for example, can I take Australia on a tour of India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan playing games against teams from each of those countries with injuries/form/fatigue carrying over or does each tour of a particular country stand alone.
It doesn't look like it - though perhaps that's because they have locked down any real mention of stadiums so not too much leaks out.

2) Can I create a "tour" where I am the home team (so play as England with Australia visiting to play an unlicensed series of tests)
From what I can tell you're making the tour structure from the perspective of the touring side and then should be able to pick which side you play as when you actually play the game.

It doesn't look like it - though perhaps that's because they have locked down any real mention of stadiums so not too much leaks out.

From what I can tell you're making the tour structure from the perspective of the touring side and then should be able to pick which side you play as when you actually play the game.

Tours are one country only.

BTW I will get Mike to visit here over the next couple of days to clarify and answer questions I have missed.

I've only just noticed the compression gear, was wondering if we could get more colours for them as at the moment we only have; white, grey & black.

Users who are viewing this thread