Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

1. Ability to have Day/ Day-night matches in the same competition.
We might get this option while going into the game, but it would be great if we can set different match types inside a competition as and when we view the fixtures! :)

Hey Ross,
I know its too late to implement this, but it would be nice to be able to assign a 'Reserve Day' in a series or tournament for washed out matches. Maybe we can have options for the reserve day as well, as to whether the match should continue from the same position or should it be a new match with a fresh toss!!

Hey Ross,
I know its too late to implement this, but it would be nice to be able to assign a 'Reserve Day' in a series or tournament for washed out matches. Maybe we can have options for the reserve day as well, as to whether the match should continue from the same position or should it be a new match with a fresh toss!!

Why would BigAnt do it? The ICC does not.

Why would BigAnt do it? The ICC does not.

It does....only if it isnt the champions trophy :p

Infact that stupidity (the word synonymous with 505Games) is what highlighted the importance of having a reserve day for matches!! Even the Current tri-series between WI, SRL and IND has a reserve day!

Last edited:
It does....only if it isnt the champions trophy :p

Infact that stupidity (the word synonymous with 505Games) is what highlighted the importance of having a reserve day for matches!! Even the Current tri-series between WI, SRL and IND has a reserve day!

Really is does? OMG!!! That's amazing! However, on a more serious note ( the Galaxy note) the tri-series was organized by BCCI, SLCB and the WICB not the ICC.

Really is does? OMG!!! That's amazing! However, on a more serious note ( the Galaxy note) the tri-series was organized by BCCI, SLCB and the WICB not the ICC.

I know. I mentioned that to show that reserve days are normal in series.

As for ICC, dont they keep it for the world cup?? I thought they did....if not shame on them!! I vote for Ross for ICC Chairman!!!

Came across this thing today in CA. While filling up the First Class stats of Anil Kumble, the max limit for number of balls bowled is 65535 while Kumble has bowled 66931 balls. Pretty small thing but thought I should let you know Ross, hope you can fix it.

Now what should be the grading for franchise teams like the ones in IPL and BBL, I'm currently classifying them as 'other'?
I think we should discuss and set a standard for this. Collective work :thumbs

It does not allow me to register for the online community. Why is that so :noway . When i click register, only the ok box comes up . :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread