Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I cant imagine anyone not playing in a turban tbh. It just seems natural

I know, right? Goes on before my box every match. Priorities.

Ive created a few teams, when you are in My Teams, in a team, and you create a player through there, i went in into a different team and all those players were there too ? And there is no option to remove/delete them

Ive created a few teams, when you are in My Teams, in a team, and you create a player through there, i went in into a different team and all those players were there too ? And there is no option to remove/delete them

I had that problem too, thought it was just me.

I believe this issue will be that you edited the "A. Player" or default players that were shown in the early Cricket Academy releases. You should be able to swap them out for other players.

I believe this issue will be that you edited the "A. Player" or default players that were shown in the early Cricket Academy releases. You should be able to swap them out for other players.

No it was when I made a player from scratch, I could swap(I think) them but not delete them.

When we simply create players from the Team Rosters, say X team roster, they automatically get added to some unfilled Y, Z, etc teams.
And when we just add players to the team after creating them through player section, it just works fine!

Though, we can swap them with the 'Empty' players accumulated in the player list due to downloading the various unfilled teams, I hope we have a 'delete' option in the future. :)

Ja, delete option needs to be there :) ... next CA update this week right?

jayawardene.PNG

jayawardene 2.PNG
look at these pics how it changes the original creator name ? i check all values its the same model i created...;;

Hi Ross, am having an issue with the current update CA. The program just shuts down (vanishes) after the the initial check: "Checking Sharing server for messages"!!

Has anyone else faced this issue??

I did get CA to work once though!

Yeah, just happened to me. :noway

Player sharing isn't working for me. I can see teams, but unable to share/upload or download players. Just FYI... no fuss.

Bugger.... will have to look at this. I'll start a thread.

Suggestion for league competition/tournament..
Having the option of more than one finals.

How about a 7 match ODI series or adding a tri series in the Tour calendar. Hope you guys do something about it before the game releases. :)

Users who are viewing this thread