Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Thanks we will check that out first thing tomorrow - it is meant to take the creator/editor into account in matching if the player exists and is overwritten - there must be a bug.

Ross, had this problem earlier too, and it still persists. Now I may sound too demanding or rude, but I just want to let you know about it.
Many a times the team clothing I've selected gets changed to something random, I then edit it back to as I want and reupload the team, still after a few sessions of CA, it goes back to another random setting. Gets annoying at times, I've left these errors uneditted now until the game comes out. May be thats when it'd be fixed?

We'll look into this too.

Far from being rude, we really want you to report issues so that we can fix them asap.

----------

Hey Mike, its something this way,
I create an XYZ player while you create an XYZ player too, both upload it on the server. Now I like yours and I download it, tweak it a little to my satisfaction and upload it. It then asks me if I want to replace my XYZ player on the server as you apparently cannot have more than one player of the same name and age, so I agree to that message and click 'replace'. Now the replaced player which is almost identical to your XYZ (remember, editing the player could also mean editing the stats alone) is shown as created and submitted by me. While a clone exists side by side, created and submitted by you.
There lies the problem.

This should now be fixed with the update just done. We will investigate how to restore the "created by", we may need to ask for some honesty with people letting us know which are wrong.

I have never seen such realistic and advanced player editor,this has to be the best cricket game ever released.

We'll look into this too.

Far from being rude, we really want you to report issues so that we can fix them asap.

----------

This should now be fixed with the update just done. We will investigate how to restore the "created by", we may need to ask for some honesty with people letting us know which are wrong.

I'll check that out tomorrow morning. You guys are simply awesome!:)

Ross, this is a suggestion, tell us if there's a possibility of implementing it -

All the equipment s are currently sponsored by Big Ant. If there was an option to create a sponsor for pads, helmets, gloves, etc (also for bats I'd want one, but then it'll be same as patching and bat making... :lol) and an option to input a custom logo in a folder meant for them, and that'll be shown up where it has to be, like behind the helmets, etc, it would decrease the need for patching, and will be more of customization.
What do you say? :)

There will be more options for sponsors but at this time we won't have a logo editor in the game.

BTW this is the option that Trickstar told Cricket Australia that we did have and that we "might" allow people to contravene their license... as said at the time, better shut down MS paint, etc... as someone might create someone's property :)

There will be more options for sponsors but at this time we won't have a logo editor in the game.

BTW this is the option that Trickstar told Cricket Australia that we did have and that we "might" allow people to contravene their license... as said at the time, better shut down MS paint, etc... as someone might create someone's property :)

BS. So, Trickstar was going about making false accusations on you and claiming you had certain things in the editor, which you basically didn't? More like, "Mama, Ross stole my lollipop!" :facepalm

BS. So, Trickstar was going about making false accusations on you and claiming you had certain things in the editor, which you basically didn't? More like, "Mama, Ross stole my lollipop!" :facepalm

yep, that's all it was, a whinge.... but it's ok because after next week I'm going to tell "mama" that they are making a crap game that is devaluing their license and the damaging their brand. I think the saying is, don't get mad, get even :yes

as said at the time, better shut down MS paint, etc... as someone might create someone's property :)

Is that the answer you gave them????

Actually, by now you must believe that Trickstar themselves thought that this game had that feature......they are that dumb....by now you should know!!!

Going to give this a go for the first time tonight. Currently having a beer in a Heidelberg pub downloading it on their free wifi. 25 minutes left :D Going to crack open the Windows BootCamp to run it though, unfortunately.

Is that the answer you gave them????

Actually, by now you must believe that Trickstar themselves thought that this game had that feature......they are that dumb....by now you should know!!!

That was a rhetorical Q, but agree with you, they indeed are that dumb.

You need to stay up really late some time soon again, all the secret info comes from your sleepy self....Say...Ross, know anything about launch codes? xD

Users who are viewing this thread