Cricket Captain 06

sahi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just a quick question regarding Cricket Captain 06. When you get offered the chance to captain England do you automatically lose your job as your county cricket team? or do you carry on managing both teams?

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
The country comes first im pretty sure but you might be able to play both i never accept the england job so im just going by previous versions of the game

lancashire666

International Coach
its pretty consistant actualy, ive won the county championship quite a few times when being england coach, the only problem ive seen is that it doesnt play youth players, i always like to have 1 undeveloped player in my team to see how good they are but the AI just seems to pick senior players, would be great if you could pick the county team but the game got auto played

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
If you say yes to the England job you ARE England AND your Chosen County side. Although your main priorities lie with your National team over your county team but when you are not on England Duty you will be with your County. I always seem to play a few of the 20/20 cup games in the group stages but i never play the Challenge trophy final or the Semi final and Final of the 20/20 Tourno.

lancashire666

International Coach
the amount of times ive lost in the 20/20 final is untrue! so frustrating that you cant play it

Users who are viewing this thread