Cricket City

Behlol

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have got a site called Cricket City.It has got a forum too,but i`m an 11 year old so it may not be that much good.Check it here.Cricket City.Any suggetions,post them over here. :cheer

Administrator Application

I have sent an E-Mail to Behlol applying to be an Administrator on the Forums of the Cricket City Website. I hope he accepts. It would be a great challenge and privilege to help out as an administrator. I envy Andrew Nixon and the other Planet Cricket Administrators.

Skateboarder2 said:
I have sent an E-Mail to Behlol applying to be an Administrator on the Forums of the Cricket City Website. I hope he accepts. It would be a great challenge and privilege to help out as an administrator. I envy Andrew Nixon and the other Planet Cricket Administrators.
I'm not actually an Admin, just a lowly moderator.....

Hi, inspired by this thread, I have created my very own website. The address is:

www.freewebs.com/cricket1

I'll be happy if you e-mail me and send suggestions to the site.

By the way, It's called 'Lee's Cricket Site' because my name is Lee Payne. There's also a tasty review of Cricket 2004...

how about my cool site , www.cricketway.co.nr Cricket Way , The Real Way to Follow Cricket. and i will be updating it myself, just wait and enjoy,

Pak_cricketer said:
Well well well. Check 'out Zenzic :p
Isn't hijacking other people's threads against the rules? Until it is, you are safe mate. ;)
Alot of pointless forums popping up everywhere at the moment, I must say. :o

Users who are viewing this thread