Cricket Coach 2007

Glenn can you maybe just tell me what the difference between the digital download and the boxed copy of Cricket Coach 2007 is? Like last time the digital download people got extra stuff like database updates etc.

There is no difference aside from the issue of player/coach names. The game you download from www.cricketcoachgame.com is the same as the one you can buy in stores.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think the only way I can get the game is by digital download. Is softwrap going to be used again?

Ok last thing is the price the same for both versions?

This is Trescothick on the unoffical version of Cricket Coach.. shouldnt of laughed..:rolleyes:

Right, to anyone who has the game. I'm very bored, I want something to do, spending my money on this game; Yay or Nay?

Its a fairly good game but the retail game isnt licensed which is annoying.

Yeah, I think I'll buy it digitally tomorrow. Everything sounds promising enough and for £9.99, I'm not exactly going to be losing a lot if I don't like the game.

The player and staff names are faked in the retail name at the request of the publishers. The digital version will have real names, both versions use identical data formats, so not hard to see how you can get real names regardless of the version you have bought...

HAHAHAHAHA Stresstophic...good to see that the boys at Rockingham have a sense of humour but what would old Marcus think, the one who put his name to the previous version?

Users who are viewing this thread