Cricket Coach 2007

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Glenn, when will I find Cricket Coach avaliable to download on your site?

Or do I have to wait for my Pakistani stores to stock it to buy it for approx $1.20 :D

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Glenn, when will I find Cricket Coach avaliable to download on your site?

Or do I have to wait for my Pakistani stores to stock it to buy it for approx $1.20 :D

It's only 8.23am here in the UK - it will be 9.00am-1.00pm before it's available I would have thought.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I am guessing you are the same person who continually asked for training etc to be added in 10 minutes to the previous versions of Cricket Coach...

... and my answer remains the same - we don't see setting up loads of different training regimes as being fun. I can think of many games that have tried to do this but its either overly complicated or so simplistic its pointless. In Cricket Coach, we've gone down the route of - your players do train but you don't control it. Just pretend that your assistant coaches are doing it - as they probably do in real life.

Regarding the editor - it needs to be downloaded seperately and isn't directly supported by the makers of the game, hence the term unofficial. The game itself includes a player name editor but nothing else.
Thank you. It's so incredibly true. It might be rewarding when it works, but it is so tedious to change it every week. I don't mind it as a feature, but it can be boring when done the wrong way.

No8

School Cricketer
Just wondering but will the game be released before 2pm? English time obviously.

No8

School Cricketer
I thought the game was 9.99?? It says 19.99 on the purchase screen??

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
That is $19.99 - which I think is £9.98. E-Licence are working at getting the price displayed in pounds as well.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
The trial runs out midnight on the day after you install it, so it is essentially two days long as far as I'm aware.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
The trial runs out midnight on the day after you install it, so it is essentially two days long as far as I'm aware.
Oh.

And also, how come some of the fixtures aren't correct.

I'm playing as Pakistan, and it says that Zimbabwe tour us in September, but its suppouse to be the Twenty20 World Cup in September

And theres no Pakistan v Scotland or Pakistan v India in July :(

No8

School Cricketer
Can't get the editor to work. I can get it started and make changes, but they don't come up in the game.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Are you correctly renaming the editors_new.dbj and replacing the old one? You also need to start a new game for any changes to have an effect.

No8

School Cricketer
I have:

Saved the database with the changes in the editor
Found the file i edited
Renamed it db240782.dbj
And put it in the cc07 directory. That is "my documents/ cricket coach 2007"

What have i done wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread