Cricket Coach 2007

No8

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just a few questions.

1) Could someone please give me a direct link to buy the game?
2) Does the editor come with the game or do you have to download it separately? If socould i get a link?

Thats it really. Sorry to be a pain.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
So in cricket coach you still change the batting bars of aggression and stuff? Its sounds like a good game. Recomended over ICC?

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
If you reffering coaching to controlling aggression bar or field setup than you are wrong because In real world no coach interfere in the match situation in over by over basis.

I am guessing you are the same person who continually asked for training etc to be added in 10 minutes to the previous versions of Cricket Coach...

... and my answer remains the same - we don't see setting up loads of different training regimes as being fun. I can think of many games that have tried to do this but its either overly complicated or so simplistic its pointless. In Cricket Coach, we've gone down the route of - your players do train but you don't control it. Just pretend that your assistant coaches are doing it - as they probably do in real life.

Regarding the editor - it needs to be downloaded seperately and isn't directly supported by the makers of the game, hence the term unofficial. The game itself includes a player name editor but nothing else.

Allrounder18

Banned
OK Glenn forget the training and tell me "Will the regens players improve or detoriate in the later years and eventually a decent batsman who can bowl some spin ended up in to a Quality spin bowling allrounder? like real player Andrew Flintoff ended up as a batsman in my game"

I m not obessed with training but I do care about the player improvement or detoriation and to me it is a make or break for a game.

One more thing is that you mention about the second team or U19 teams fixtures at the time of release of cricket coach ,are they still part of your plan now?

Last edited:

No8

School Cricketer
Can you just buy this game over the internet with my card, ie. without a disk or do i have to order it and get it delivered

Chris.

School Cricketer
Yeah, you will have too download the trial and when that expires you will be given the chance to purchase it through the internet. I got an email from sporting goods saying that my game is on its way :happy

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
OK Glenn forget the training and tell me "Will the regens players improve or detoriate in the later years and eventually a decent batsman who can bowl some spin ended up in to a Quality spin bowling allrounder? like real player Andrew Flintoff ended up as a batsman in my game"

I m not obessed with training but I do care about the player improvement or detoriation and to me it is a make or break for a game.

One more thing is that you mention about the second team or U19 teams fixtures at the time of release of cricket coach ,are they still part of your plan now?

We've worked hard on improving the regens situation, and it is something Midas were keen to get right, so hopefully everyone will find it more realistic this time around.

2nd Team/U19 fixtures are in the plans somewhere but not for this version.

Can you just buy this game over the internet with my card, ie. without a disk or do i have to order it and get it delivered
Yes, you'll be able to download and purchase the full game from www.cricketcoachgame.com on Friday.

Yeah, you will have too download the trial and when that expires you will be given the chance to purchase it through the internet. I got an email from sporting goods saying that my game is on its way :happy
I wonder if you'll be the first on PlanetCricket to get their hands on the game then...

Last edited:

Chris.

School Cricketer
After having my tooth out this morning (bloody hurt) :( I come home to find Cricket Coach had been delivered :happy:D will give you my review later.

The players and staff arent licensed:mad:

Last edited:

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
The players and staff arent licensed:mad:

This was a decision the publishers made for the retail version. For the digital release on www.cricketcoachgame.com, we'll be using real names. Both databases are actually identical so no doubt someone will leak the real names data which people will then be able to download for their retail version. Completely unsupported by both ourselves and the publishers of course ;)

Of course the editor will also be available soon to let you change the names as you desire (or you can use the name changer in the game for now).

P.S. I've opened up a thread for people to post initial thoughts/feedback to keep it nice and clean for everyone!

Last edited:

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Glenn can you maybe just tell me what the difference between the digital download and the boxed copy of Cricket Coach 2007 is? Like last time the digital download people got extra stuff like database updates etc.

Users who are viewing this thread