Cricket Coach 2007

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lovely screenies there, I really can't wait for this new version of the game. I found CC Pro enjoyable, and took Pakistan to a new low, but there you go. Looking forward to destroying another team in 07 version :D

Sureshot

Executive member
Probably would be a one/two day trial of the full version rather than a demo.

rabeta

News Team Member
Probably would be a one/two day trial of the full version rather than a demo.

That would be good enough for me. All I need is an insight, I actually quite like the previous Cricket Coach, quite enjoyable, and the layout is more easy on the eyes than ICC.

hassan

International Coach
i dint play on it just done the demo but .. i really dont like the match engine...
i be tryin this though...

lancashire666

International Coach
so a new cricket coach, new ICC and cricket life due soon! these developers just dont want me to ever leave my bedroom ever again!!!

Last edited:

ThePlugInBabies

School Cricketer
cricket coaches match engine was horrible. regular scores of 1000+, spinners never taking wickets, tailenders as good with the bat as actual batsman.

hopefully this will have improved.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Probably had this asked a million times before but how different/better/worse is cricket coach to ICC? What are the differences in the game compared to ICC. Better graphics? Different coaching skills required?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I hate the title CRICKET COACH because there is no coaching in it ,the title can be CRICKET CHAIRMAN or CRICKET EXPERT that could do the job.

You coach a team of players though, put them in training regimes and give them advice on how to play in matches. So surely the Cricket Coach name does itself justice.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I'm personally looking forward to the game, i'll play the demo first, same with cricket life and then assess whether it is worth buying. I am looking forward to it though.

Users who are viewing this thread