Cricket Coach 2007

Lovely screenies there, I really can't wait for this new version of the game. I found CC Pro enjoyable, and took Pakistan to a new low, but there you go. Looking forward to destroying another team in 07 version :D

Probably would be a one/two day trial of the full version rather than a demo.

Probably would be a one/two day trial of the full version rather than a demo.

That would be good enough for me. All I need is an insight, I actually quite like the previous Cricket Coach, quite enjoyable, and the layout is more easy on the eyes than ICC.

i dint play on it just done the demo but .. i really dont like the match engine...
i be tryin this though...

so a new cricket coach, new ICC and cricket life due soon! these developers just dont want me to ever leave my bedroom ever again!!!

Last edited:
cricket coaches match engine was horrible. regular scores of 1000+, spinners never taking wickets, tailenders as good with the bat as actual batsman.

hopefully this will have improved.

Probably had this asked a million times before but how different/better/worse is cricket coach to ICC? What are the differences in the game compared to ICC. Better graphics? Different coaching skills required?

I hate the title CRICKET COACH because there is no coaching in it ,the title can be CRICKET CHAIRMAN or CRICKET EXPERT that could do the job.

You coach a team of players though, put them in training regimes and give them advice on how to play in matches. So surely the Cricket Coach name does itself justice.

I'm personally looking forward to the game, i'll play the demo first, same with cricket life and then assess whether it is worth buying. I am looking forward to it though.

Users who are viewing this thread