Cricket Coach 2010

Its just Cricket Coach 2009!

Yes that's just the retail version of Cricket Coach 2009.

Cricket Coach 2011 is going to be released in the next few months from what I hear though.

I think this is similar to Cricket Coach 09.

It is Cricket Coach 09 but a boxed version that came out as 2010 as a viable alternative to the download version. A new version of the game is in development and a pre-release version will be available to those who pre-order the new version. From all counts it promises to be a massive overhaul of the existing format plus many new and exciting innovations and much more input as a player. Cant wait!

SERIOUSLY? :eek: I think the first poster was joking and saying that it will be the same as the previous version, full of bugs etc. That's sad. Just ordered my copy from Play.com and wen't back to cancel it then I saw it was sent... :sarcasm :doh

bad news.:crying
Anyway, enjoy playing CC10:p

amm its not to bad am playing it at the moment could have been better am also still on Icc dats abit tough for me still not winning even tho am playing with the Windies

I can get CC10 easier than CC09. I searched for CC09 allover Puducherry, But got CC10 in the internet itself.;)

Can anyone tell me how can we get the job on another club? I have played a season with Mumbai, now there is India,England,Yorkshire in Jobs option. When i click on them it just shows the teams. Couldn't find a way to join them

The manual says, when you click on the team's name and the team comes up, there is an "Apply" button in the top right hand corner of the screen, and you click on that to apply for the job.

Strange... There is no Apply button there... I guess i gotta reinstall the game.:(

I'm afraid I don't think that's going to help. Certainly don't risk losing your saves etc. over this. I would go to the Cricket Coach website and try to get support and/or advice on the forums there. It is kinda slow there too, so why don't you play another save while you're waiting...?

You shouldn't lose your saves unless you check the option to remove save files when uninstalling I wouldn't think. That's what most games are like at any rate. The save files are normally stored somewhere else and not in the Program Files folder

Users who are viewing this thread