Cricket Coach - Bugs thread

I fixed the error message but now it just crashes and says the windows crash message with the error report in both forms

The shortcut to load the game in your windows start bar should have the option to use windowed or normal. I found that windowed mode didn't work however, giving the error people were referring to regarding keyboards and mice.

Another little bug is that the alerts that flash up in game, like "End of Innings", "End of days play" etc... Instead of saying end of session, and then later on end of innings, it both times flashed up Peploes dismissal alert.

It doesn't work on this computer but it does on another so not sure if I'll buy it now unless it works on here.

The Game crashes when I press the autoplay button 5 time when I run the game and give message to send error report or not ,
and the there are no opners in the game and usually wicket keepers and Bowlers open for the CPU team when i select Pakistan Domestic team

OK,here are some bugs and issues:

-Doesnt run so well,very sluggish when typing names and sometimes buttons don't work,you have to push down hard.Needs to run a bit smoother (maybe its just my pc)

-Australia get beaten by bangladesh far too often.

-The SA domestic scene is a mess.The team names and competition names are all wrong!

-I get an error,something about the keyboard when I start the game,but continously clicking and hitting enter at the start makes the game run

-Some menu issues,sometimes two arrows,buttons not working straight away,etc

-The game is priced way too high!

Once the bugs have been fixed,I'm sure this game will be a worth while buy,it is quite fun to play,but these issues,especially the error at the start and the games sluggishness seriously hamper the enjoyment.

My game crashes all of a sudden so I am yet to play a full game. I was playing and going along great (for once) I got bowled out for 523 and Hayden made 285 and then the game crashed T_T.

And that was the first time I got past 300 lol

I wasn't quite sure where to put my review of the game, but I'll put it here. First of all, I'm not going to knock off the developers, as they have said they are a small team and making a game is hard to do.
I had no trouble at all in installing and running the game, everything was quite smooth. I found it easy to navigate the menus and I was soon Duncan Fletcher's replacement in the England coach job. I selected my squad for the test series against Sri Lanka, then read some news on some county games and things like that. Australia were quite superior to Bangladesh in the test series, but were beaten by the Bengalis in one-day internationals.
Lord's was the scene for my first match with the game. I won the toss and elected to bowl first, thinking about how it was an overcast morning. It wasn't the right decision. The Sri Lankans were well past 450 for the loss of 6 wickets when they declared.
Then I batted and 13-4 was my score! A true England collapse. However, Andrew Flintoff made 96 and Paul Collingwood made 90 to steady the ship slightly but we were still all out for 263. It was really quite exciting watching the fightback.
Now I have to make you aware of some bugs. The fielders seem far too close to the ball when it is hit for four, they really should be further away. Also, the wicketkeeper ran to stop anything near fine leg, an issue raised by puddleduck before. Just sort out these little niggles with a patch and you will soon have my money as it's a fresh take on cricket management games and has buckets of potential.

I find a bug relating to bowler selection when I select bowler in 4 day game it selects on both slots B1 and B2 and when I press the Over button menu says that he bowls his limit of -1 over so I press the auto play button than the game crashes so i reload but same thing is happening over again and again so I think my game of Karachi Harbours is never playable again just like my game with Lahore Ravi
that sucks only a stupid could pay for this game ,if they only this bug then the will sure be playable ,it has also other tiny bug but thats not a problem but this huge bug of corrupting the game should be taken seriously

My First Impression

well... i just finished off playing CC... not because i wanted to, but because the game crashed about 20 mins and 25 overs into my first tour game as pakistan coach...

firstly, i am not sure why most of you people were talking about the Aus-BDesh matches... i went through their whole series and australia thrashed BD in each and every one of those games... so i have no issue with the realism of matching these teams...however, the problem i think is the lack of wickets bowlers are getting... i saw scores of 260/0 and 280/1 in a one day game... i would classify this as a bug...

There appears to be no Man of The Match details... and that i think should be included...

In one instance, westindies were playing india in a test and required 20 runs on the last day with 8 wickets in hand... easy, you bet... but listen to this... westindies lost their last 8 wickets for 19 runs to anil kumble and co and lost the test match by 1 run... realistic in your opinion... 5th day pitch... quality indian spinners... its a possibility...

One more thing i noticed was that even when fielders are in close proximity with the ball they still do not reach the ball in time to stop it from reaching the boundary...

my first impression of the game was that it was pretty decent... barring all the bugs...

i would not mind purchasing this if all the bugs were fixed...

Muhammad Saad said:
I find a bug relating to bowler selection when I select bowler in 4 day game it selects on both slots B1 and B2 and when I press the Over button menu says that he bowls his limit of -1 over so I press the auto play button than the game crashes so i reload but same thing is happening over again and again so I think my game of Karachi Harbours is never playable again just like my game with Lahore Ravi
that sucks only a stupid could pay for this game ,if they only this bug then the will sure be playable ,it has also other tiny bug but thats not a problem but this huge bug of corrupting the game should be taken seriously

Sorry Muhammad, i understand this may be a problem but there is no need at hurling insults by calling people who play this game stupid. If you think it is that bad, dont bother with the purchase.

I am sure this will be a good game for all us cricket enthusiasts who have been waiting for a game which can be classified as an equivalent to Football Manager or Championship Manager...

I am sure Oli and the team will sort the bugs out... but you have to give them credit for coming up with this and things will get better soon.

It doesn't work

I can't get past this screen.

It pops to this when I press next:

But choosing Yes OR No puts me back to that top screen :(

the game has a lot of bugs! the creators need to fix them

LOL It's a little bit harder than you make it seem, but let's just hope they can fix them and then we can all enjoy the game.

Users who are viewing this thread