Cricket Coach - Bugs thread

Sometimes comes up with the FOW box, even though no one is out and there isn't any info in the box.

Only other bugs i've noticed have been the ridiculous bugs with the other scores.

Surely that is incredibly easy to fix.

I've played the trial and i like it. I know that there are problems with the scores etc. but patches will make this game great in no time.

You press "play full over" and it doesnt, only ever bowls one ball then back to scorecard.

Good feature then.....

Bulk said:
You press "play full over" and it doesnt, only ever bowls one ball then back to scorecard.

Good feature then.....

If you click play full over then it only shows the 2d action of a ball that is a wicket or a four/six (i think).

Ste

Bulk said:

Good feature then.....

You have it on Show every ball don't you...it reverts back to the scorecard after every ball so that changes could be made to bowler settings, I guess. If you had it on show every 4 and then click over, it would play out the overs quickly.

I think some of the international squads are a tad wrong.

Never heard of some of the players in the South Africa or Bangladesh squads, and what is Di Venuto doing playing for Australia at test level!?

just won a test match against sri lanka because i had a higher first innings total... another bug to look at...

immense enjoyment but a lot of errors to be dealt with...

When I play a game the thing gets stuck and I have to restart my PC

I made Sri Lanka follow on, I had a lead of about 250ish, but instead of taking the runs away from the lead they got added on until the surpassed my total and everything went back to normal

Demo:

Played my first match with Pakistan against a county team, and after like 20 overs of bowling in the first session the game crashed and I was back to desktop.. =/

Beside that the game is great (if you compare it with ICC2005)
Reminds me of CM series! ;):)

I think Anil Kumble is errored. He doesn't have the aggresion stats and when you move the aggresion thing it says he's an off-spinner. What have you got against him? :mad: :p.

:mad!!! It crashes just as the match get's interesting. :mad:

anakwalajinn said:
Reminds me of CM series! ;):)
A very very poor version of it. Sorry just doesnt cut it for the money they want.

Also, the rosters are like so 3 years ago. Ed Smith, Chris Read and Mark Butcher in the default line-up?? :confused:

I have downloaded Cricket Coach but still haven't played and seeing the response and bugs I think I'll never play this game.Feeling sorry for the guys who put lot of hardwork in making this game.I hope they will correct all the bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread