Cricket Coach - Bugs thread

Drewska said:
Also, the rosters are like so 3 years ago. Ed Smith, Chris Read and Mark Butcher in the default line-up?? :confused:

I think that is just the AI - not the actual squad! Are they having a good season perhaps?

I cant even find a way of changing the field placements, what kind of management is this? It should be called "Cricket Pick The Team" not "Cricket Coach" whats the point of seing a 2d pitch if you cant change where the players are!!!!

I hope CC team are watching this thread.

They certainly know about the forum as they have posted here. But I suspect that they're busy fixing some bugs that have been reported - you can't have it both ways!

Drewska said:
No, i was playing as England.

Well...I don't understand then. Ed Smith, Chris Read and Mark Butcher all play regularly for their respective County sides.

Update after playing certain hours
I think even after the fixing of bug it is not going to be even a mediocre game perfectly rubbish ,there is no coaching training in the game and the worst part is that player never improves and the new player generate with only a single name with out initials ,think that if u have 4 Jan(player name) in your team it will be very annoying to see generic names

Can some one give my money back?

I had a situation where Sri Lanka declared,leaving England needing just 5 runs to win the test.The Lankans must have been confidant!

Bulk said:
You press "play full over" and it doesnt, only ever bowls one ball then back to scorecard.

Good feature then.....

That's your error buddy.

Need to change your match highlights/options.

I can't even start the exe when I'm in the full screen mode Cricket Coach.exe has encounters a problem and when in windowed the keyboard error happens.

Early release feedback
Posted by Oli Norwell on April 1st 2006
Firstly thanks to everyone who has downloaded and purchased the title so far, whilst we are having some initial 'teething' problems it's nice to hear that people are enjoying the game.

The biggest issue many users are having is related to the 'acquire keyboard' bug, this is down to a small oversight in the DirectX code that initialises the game. Whilst we agree this is a complete pain, it isn't serious, and will be sorted very shortly.

We're in the process of creating a page with frequently asked questions, this will give solutions to most of the problems people are experiencing. This page should be available fairly soon.

It has been questioned why we would release a version of the game with several bugs present, the honest answer is that we haven't experienced any of the bugs mentioned whilst playing on our own systems. We acknowledge these problems exist, and have begun to fix them.

The great news is that we're not about to dissapear, new improved versions of the game will be released at regular intervals over the coming months. So you can be sure we'll keep developing the title and adding improvements for the foresable future.

from the site...there working on !:D

I downloaded it, and installed it, and upon launching it my screen goes black, a toolbar thing comes on top, and then it returns to the desktop.
I opened the Cricket Coach folder in My Documents and - it was empty. Nothing in it. Nada.
Now thats unusual...

Dez said:
I get an error saying:

Any help?????
I too get the same error saying:
XtreamLok Alert
DLL Loading Problem
or
Debugger Detected
or
Integrity Violated

any suggestions plz.

Does this error has something to do with icc 2005 installed on the pc which also uses the softwrap technology?

Users who are viewing this thread