Cricket Heroes - Officially Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
error

just downloaded demo version to try,clicked cricket.exe file after extracting but there's an error popping "Unable to find a version of the run time to run this application" :(

still unable to run,now an error pops stating

"RUN @ 05/03/2013 8:04:28 PM

VERSION: 2.34
PROFILE: N/A

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\XML\XMLParser.cs:line 113
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.LoadSpriteSheet(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 134
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet..ctor(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 37
at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.AddSpriteSheet(String key) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 41
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3489
"
:(

@Sarvesh_aus: Ah, yes, that bug is access rights related. I'll upload a fix for it tonight (I forgot to upload one for the previous patch).

Didn't know my CC patches were that well known here, either that or everyone believes everything dutchad says :lol
Good to know my contribution is appreciated, the game has come such a long way and I'm seriously looking forward to the full release :cheers. Now just to get a license :spy

I never believe a word dutchad says!

hi sarvesh, yes, there's a patch on the cricket heroes forum. I'm not currently at my computer so can't find the link.

Just downloaded demo version to try,clicked cricket.exe file after extracting but there's an error popping "Unable to find a version of the run.

--------------------------

Dustin Edan

cd duplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread