Cricket Heroes - Officially Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman981

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
reading all the Don bradman cricket stuff today for the 1st time only to realise its not released yet then i stumbled onto this little gem

when i get home from work im gunna download this and give it a go

Im pumped about the my career stuff on a cricket game so if this is as good as im reading i will most likely buy it, how safe is the money exchange from australia to where its based?

anyways im looking forwrad to giving this a go in a few hours from now so i will keep ya posted

madman981

Club Captain
@madman981: Safe as houses, mate :) Give the demo a try and let me know what you think.

Gday Kurt, Gave the demo a try, it is a fantastic idea and even the graphics are fun to look at i am just having some issues with the game crashing whilst playing career mode, I can play 1 game then once i move on to the next the game crashes, i get a error message which i will post tonight but its got something to do with the windows color scheme pr something

i am having issues with batting as well, my gamepad doesnt seem to calibarate properly, for example, for me, up is a legside shot, down is a offside shot, left and right are blocks, i really dont know, i ahve only recently discovered how to change the batting camera so i am hoping this may help

i am a batting allrounder, i have played 7 games (after restrating and auto loading after every crash) i have taken 19 wickets at an avg of 7, i have had 7 innings for 5 runs, HS of 5 with 6 ducks!!

As you can tell, batting is an issue, but the more i play, once i work out this bug, i will most likely buy the game

well done kurt!

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Gday Kurt, Gave the demo a try, it is a fantastic idea and even the graphics are fun to look at i am just having some issues with the game crashing whilst playing career mode, I can play 1 game then once i move on to the next the game crashes, i get a error message which i will post tonight but its got something to do with the windows color scheme pr something

i am having issues with batting as well, my gamepad doesnt seem to calibarate properly, for example, for me, up is a legside shot, down is a offside shot, left and right are blocks, i really dont know, i ahve only recently discovered how to change the batting camera so i am hoping this may help

i am a batting allrounder, i have played 7 games (after restrating and auto loading after every crash) i have taken 19 wickets at an avg of 7, i have had 7 innings for 5 runs, HS of 5 with 6 ducks!!

As you can tell, batting is an issue, but the more i play, once i work out this bug, i will most likely buy the game

well done kurt!

Snap.

The game is good but in the end I gave up with it because of the crashes. In career it crashes every other game.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seems similar to the problem I reported on the mac version. The game becomes very slow second game onwards (especially in the second half) in Career mode and then crashes with "memory corrupt" message.

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
Snap.

The game is good but in the end I gave up with it because of the crashes. In career it crashes every other game.

Same here seems to crash during the second game in career mode as soon as its your players turn to Bat/Bowl.

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
Hi Kurtkz yes full version (v2.646)
RUN @ 05/09/2013 17:13:18

VERSION: 2.643
PROFILE: Eugene
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.BeginRender(Boolean texturize) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 3139
at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.Render3D(Vector3D rotate, Vector3D translate, Camera camera, String animation, Single frame, Boolean flipX, String prevAnimation, Int32 prevFrame, Single tweenTime) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 3546
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Field.Render(Camera2D camera, Single ratio, Boolean clip2D, GameInstance instance, Boolean only2D) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Field.cs:line 1505
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14541
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNewBatsman.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateNewBatsman.cs:line 168
at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameState.cs:line 324
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBatsman.cs:line 399
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18222
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4241

Last edited:

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
Will give it a go thanks.
:cheers

@Kurtkz seems to be much more stable thanks for the effort.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
hi Kurt,

I am getting the following problem (sadly never managed to launch it successfully even once)

RUN @ 06/09/2013 20:06:32

VERSION: 2.643
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: The type initializer for 'GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager' threw an exception.

STACK TRACE: at GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager.get_Instance()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3343

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread