Cricket Heroes- Screenshot on Pg 2 - An Advanced Cricket Video Game

Do you feel this 2D cricket simulation game is still exciting?

• Yes, cricket is cricket

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • No, thats boring

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Ok, I'll try and do some on Sunday as I'm about to go to bed now and I'm not at home for all of tomorrow.

I'll definitely try, but any help from your part would be greatly appreciated as I'm just starting this pixel art thing.

Ok. You should really add the test level to the game soon, I'm getting bored of T20's :p

And now onto the fields, firstly you should show where the keeper is standing on the field editor so it's easier to place slips. These fields aren't perfect, so you might have to make a few adjustments. I'll give you the picture of the field with what fielders there are in writing so you don't really have to check the picture every time. I've got fields for the different formats as well.

Test:

Pace:

Aggressive 1 -
1_45.jpg

3 slips, gully, point, mid off, mid on, square leg, fine leg

Aggressive 2 -
2_2.jpg

2 slips, gully, point, short cover, mid off, mid on, square leg, fine leg

Aggressive 3 -
3_24.jpg

2 slips, gully, point, cover, mid off, mid on, short leg, fine leg

Aggressive 4 -
4_7.jpg

2 slips, backward point, cover, mid off, mid on, short mid wicket, square leg, fine leg

Very Aggressive (Only one I could think of) -
5_15.jpg

4 slips, gully, cover point, short mid off, wide mid on, backward square leg

Normal 1 -
6_20.jpg

2 slips, point, cover, mid off, mid on, mid wicket, square leg, fine leg

Ok, by now, I have just had enough of making up fields but it should be pretty easy to think up some. Just put them in and it should be fine. So just have them called PaceA1, Pace A2, PaceA3, PaceA4, PaceA5, PaceN1 etc. so put them into 3 categories (Aggressive = A, Normal = N and Defensive = D) and then for Spinners SpinA1, SpinA2, SpinN1, SpinN2, SpinD1, SpinD2 etc.

hedger_14 added 8 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

And also one thing that has just been found with your new update (via the pm) was that when you get ready to bowl a ball, the spot which you bowled the previous ball also shows up, which just gets annoying since I have 2 things on the pitch.

@hedger_14 & Yudi: Sent you another update now.

Hey everyone,

this project is still on track. I'm just waiting for hedger_14 and Yudi to give me the green light to release another restricted update.

Cheers
Kurt

you should really get rid of that facebook thing that comes up at tne end of an innings, I think. When I close it, it stuffs up my game half the time (it stops responding).

@hedger_14: Did you enable Facebook from the Social menu?

EDIT: Go to Options->Social and make sure that Facebook is disabled. That should fix the problem for now...

@Meet: I'll get back to you tomorrow - there's a few more fixes I want to add to the private beta. I'm hoping to release a public beta on Friday.

If you are not happy with the feedback I give, you can add Meet as a tester in place of mine. I am very busy these days with college stuff and so I don't get enough time for this. Though I am happy continuing as a tester, the above is just a suggestion for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread