Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Meet: Yup, arrow keys should work for diagonals as well :)

Can you give me more details about the team selection bug? Who was selected? Your options set up in the Options -> Gameplay menu, etc.

Unable to view the 3D models:noway
72521912.jpg

And yes what should we click to proceed further?I?

----------

Can you give me more details about the team selection bug? Who was selected? Your options set up in the Options -> Gameplay menu, etc.
AUS and SL got selected with default settings, haven't touched them.

@puddleduck: Exactamundo. If this release is more or less stable, I'd love to get started on net play.

@Meet: Whoa. Uh...what are you PC specs? CPU/GPU? Also, did you select either of AUS and SL as human? Or were they both AI?

@Meet: Cool, I'll check it out - not sure why it's auto selecting for you...

----------

@Meet: Is the game hanging? At what point does it hang?

@Meet: Hehe, that's the style I was going for - chibi. The textures need work and there's also no lighting yet.

You can try upping the Frame Skip in Options -> Video. That should help with the lag.

Not being funny Meet but I had never played it and I was able to find all that information on his website :p Use a bit of initiative dude!

But when I select multiple keys for diagnols, its not working properly.
For instance, when I try to change q to 'Left arrow key+Up arrow key', right arrow key is assigned.
Not being funny Meet but I had never played it and I was able to find all that information on his website Use a bit of initiative dude!
OK, OK! But why bother reading it when you get live help?:p
@puddleduck: Bah, it's no biggie. I don't mind helping out where I can
This.

Had you checked the website, you'd have yet again answered your own question ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread