Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, most entertainment I've had on this thread so far :)

@Meet: You specify a single key for each direction (including diagonals). In the game when you press Up+Right it'll automatically convert that into the Up-Right diagonal.

@puddleduck: Have you tried playing the game with a gamepad yet?

For instance, when I try to change q to 'Left arrow key+Up arrow key', right arrow key is assigned.
OK, got it.
Thanks pd!

----------

I guess batting is too easy even @ 'PRO' level or is it HK6 format which makes it easy?

----------

*waiting for pd to advice me to go through website*

Hehe after Kurt has gone to all the trouble of having the information nicely laid out it would be rude not to use it ;)

I have not yet, but I will at some point later today and I'll let you know how it works.

@Meet: It was removed from the main game. It's still there in the net practice mode though. If you're having trouble timing the ball (or think you are), try practicing in the nets.

Is this what you want?

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 3/28/2012, 14:01:32
Machine name: 123-1271BED0602
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_qfe.080423-1303)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Vostro A860
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A02
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5870 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 820MB used, 3110MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

This.

@Meet: Hmm, OK - I'll see if I can fix the 2D update later today and try to optimize the 3D a bit more. Hopefully I can get another release out tonight.

Bowling needs to be a little tougher though.
I have an idea :
Make a marker which moves quickly for speed, swing, etc, and 'I' to freeze it. Its just too easy ATM.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread