Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaah, excellent, thanks. I'll fix that up for the next release.

EDIT: Did it give you an error report or did it just crash? If it's the former and you still have the error, can you PM/email it to me please?

Last edited:
Aaah, excellent, thanks. I'll fix that up for the next release.

EDIT: Did it give you an error report or did it just crash? If it's the former and you still have the error, can you PM/email it to me please?

It just crashed.

And I noticed that I get stuck on the select new bowler screen when selecting a bowler to bowl the 3rd over in beach cricket

The appeal system still seems broken to me, the bar appears but pressing I does nothing still and I had a batsman run out who was far into the crease

@Mikeyw12345: Thanks for the report - I just noticed the run out issue now as well. It'll be fixed in the next release (hopefully either tonight or early tomorrow). I'll take another look at the appeal meter too.

----------

Ugh. Turns out the appeal meter wasn't working properly for lbw's in bat-pad situations. Fixing that now.

----------

Just a heads-up everyone: there's no LBWs in Beach cricket (those are the rules apparently) :)

----------

Another headsup everyone - only ODIs and Test/FC matches have referrals enabled. For everything else, if you appeal and nothing happens the umpire has given it not out.

@kurtkz: Looks like the game also crashes for ODI exhibition games whenever achievements are unlocked. Seems that the exhibition games seem to crash after unlocking achievements.

@itay128: Yeah, looks like some achievements result in a crash - what achievement crashed it for the ODI?

EDIT: Another quick question - did it crash with an error or did it just close down?

Last edited:
@itay128: Yeah, looks like some achievements result in a crash - what achievement crashed it for the ODI?

Just crashed again (no error report whatsoever)
I think I unlocked the following:
4 wickets in an inning
5 wickets in an inning
Win an ODI by 100 runs
Score a 50

@itay: Cool, I think I found the bug - if my last test passes now, I'll upload in the next 20min.

EDIT: Out of interest, how many points have you unlocked so far? Go to Profile -> Achievements to check.

I guess 'Auto-resolution' is missing in the last update?
Why not make a to-do list?

----------

Damn, we have to enter key for every new update.

@itay: Cool, I think I found the bug - if my last test passes now, I'll upload in the next 20min.

EDIT: Out of interest, how many points have you unlocked so far? Go to Profile -> Achievements to check.

@Meet: I'm still working on the auto resolution - instead of downloading the game everytime, the autoupdater should update it automatically when you start the game and an update is available. This won't overwrite your current install so you won't need to re-enter your key...

@itay128: That's pretty impressive!

----------

Hi all,

update v1.33 is now available!

Changelog

- unlocking achievements no longer forces the game to close
- fixed rare bug where last wicket falling crashes the game
- fixed appeal system for bat-pad decisions
- fixed run out bug where batsman at bowlers end is run out even though he's in the crease
- fixed bowler selection after 2nd over in beach cricket mode

Cheers
Kurt

Last edited:
Auto team and venue selection in beach cricket too. Will try out other formats and check if they have same problem.

----------

2D bug isn't solved yet?
And any help for me regarding lag?

I don't think why it should happen when cricket games like Ac09 and C07 works pretty well on my system.:(

Last edited:
Run out bug is still there and I don't seem to get any LBW's without referring and it would be nice to have a not out/ out message of some kind when you appeal and you have no referrals left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread