Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
This error was shown

Code:
RUN @ 12/13/2012 4:55:04 PM

VERSION: 2.01
PROFILE: Parth

MESSAGE: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

STACK TRACE:    at Tao.OpenGl.Delegates.TexImage2D.Invoke(Int32 target, Int32 level, Int32 internalformat, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 border, Int32 format, Int32 type, IntPtr pixels)
   at Tao.OpenGl.Gl.glTexImage2D(Int32 target, Int32 level, Int32 internalformat, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 border, Int32 format, Int32 type, Object pixels)
   at Utility.Graphics.OpenGL.CreateFBO() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\Graphics\OpenGL.cs:line 229
   at Utility.Graphics.OpenGL.StartFBO(Int32 idx) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\Graphics\OpenGL.cs:line 236
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 8952
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 11218
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 2965

Aaah, thanks rahul - I just discovered this bug on my work PC. Seems like the OpenGL drivers on my laptop are more forgiving. I'll upload another patch in a minute or two.

The game is back to slow :noway

also getting this error a lot

Code:
RUN @ 12/13/2012 10:56:05 PM

VERSION: 2.02

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at GameEngine.Resources.Sound.SoundManager.Update(Single ratio) in C:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sound\SoundManager.cs:line 526
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in C:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 11354
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 2965

Hmm, that's weird - I haven't changed the rendering...I'll take a look again. Maybe I botched up the upload.

Did you turn on sound in the game?

Nope. Disabled all from launcher. Tried the other wise too

Hahah take your time and reupload :p

Alrighty - sorry about that mixup folks. The correct versions have been uploaded. Please redownload it (v2.02) if you downloaded it earlier this morning.

Cheers
K

Nope not working. Playing the first ball and this error occured

Code:
RUN @ 12/14/2012 12:02:50 AM

VERSION: 2.02

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at GameEngine.Resources.Sound.SoundManager.Update(Single ratio) in C:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sound\SoundManager.cs:line 526
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in C:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 11354
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 2965

@rahul: Can you check your Audio settings in the audio menu please? Turn all the volumes down to 0. That should fix the problem for now. I'll test it in a bit to see what's really happening.

OK Kurt

Played a T20 on 2.02:

1. The bowler camera angle now appears slightly awkward. The camera suddenly changes as the ball reaches the batsman. It looks really odd when:
a. you play aerial shots
b. You defend/duck/leave the ball alone or get stuck on the pads since the camera suddenly changes in opposite direction (I hope you understand what I mean :P)

2. Tried playing Indian T20 league, the squad selection screen does not allow me to pick 15 players manually. If I press Auto it is fine, but the moment I change one selection the screen just shows and allows 11 players to be selected and obviously does not proceed until I select 15 (dependency cycle). I can only proceed with Auto option

3. I noticed that within a tournament, if I click simulate before the match starts, the simulation happens really fast (like 40-45 seconds for a entire T20 match). However, when I select play option and and select the simulate option after match starts, simulation is really slow (nearly 5 mins per match). Do you know why does it perform differently and if this can be tweaked?

Also, I mentioned this earlier that the bowling pitch marker changes very late when the ball is about to be delivered (i.e. as a batsman I play for a specific line and decide what shot to play but at the very last moment the marker moves slightly to the right or left leading to the shot not connecting). This happens in beginner mode too. Is this by design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread