Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nice. I am sending you the updated version of the rosters in about 10 minutes. Please add them, thanks. :)

After 2.22, this error pops up when it is loading initial things.

Code:
RUN @ 17-Feb-13 2:08:20 PM

VERSION: 2.22
PROFILE: N/A

STACK TRACE:    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.DomesticManager.Load(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\DomesticManager.cs:line 72
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3480

Thanks, working fine now. :) Btw, Misbah-ul-Haq appears as only M in the lineup.

When the lineups for both the teams are displayed.

Also, can you please have the image files of pitch maps, etc. store in that roaming/cricket heroes folder and the scorecards from there to the main folder?

Cool, I'll fix that up :)

Unfortunately, I can't create files in the main folder because not everyone has their machines set up to allow administrator access. When this isn't set the game crashes/doesn't start up for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread