Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rahul: The commentary is being saved, but it's being saved in your appdata folder instead...it'll be something like:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\CricketHeroes

I can't see any such folder. :( Also, all the match reports (pics) are saved in the main game folder (full) which is annoying. Can we please have a button of clear all stats so that the player stats are all cleared along with the team stats. Btw, while browsing through the cumulative stats screen, game crashes. Mainly for the format button.

The AppData folder is hidden. You need to change the folder options to show hidden folders and files. (View tab under Folder Options, then you should be able to see the hidden files and folders option

----------

Can we please have a button of clear all stats so that the player stats are all cleared along with the team stats

Yeah, I asked how to do that before but he didn't give me an answer :p

Sorry guys, that functionality used to be there until I refactored that screen. Will re-add it for the next patch.

----------

@itay: Yup, the pitch will change over time (slightly). The major change comes from the rough. Rough will build up over the test match and that *can* significantly affect the play.

Amazed with all the camera angles but can I request you one thing? Can we also have the normal camera angel which was there initially? My game slows down with different camera level.

Also, just a note. It's too hard to get back in the side after being injured in career mode. I played the first game, got injured, finally returned from injury then wasn't selected at all for the rest of the T20s and wasn't selected for the first One Day game either.

@rahul: Will do. I'll also write a little note about how to create your own camera angles.

@hedger: Thanks for the feedback, I'm tweaking those aspects of career mode atm. I think I made the player lose "match fitness" too quickly when injured. Will fix that up for the next update (hopefully tomorrow/Saturday).

Code:
RUN @ 2/14/2013 12:00:34 AM

VERSION: 2.18
PROFILE: Parth

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBatsman.cs:line 319
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12918
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3877

Was playing 2 day warm up game against Bangladesh Domestic team vs India. Played 10 overs of Day 1, thought of simulating other 10 and screen flashed, PC restarted :eek: and then this error was shown on restart :facepalm

@kurtkz: There's a few bugs I noticed so far...
- After saving a game at the completion of an over, the bowler that completed that over ends up bowling the next over (without going to the choose bowler screen)

- I couldn't take the new ball immediately after the 80th over was completed (the option did not appear)

- When the option did eventually appear and I clicked on 'Take new ball', when I checked the ball condition, the ball had not been changed (i.e. still had damage)

Suggestion: the new ball should only be taken at the end of the over before choosing the bowler to bowl the next over

@kurtkz: This crash log came up after completing a Test match (in a series)

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 3847
at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 1100
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12933
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3877

On hedger's point of making batting a bit more difficult, have you thought about reverse swing? ;)

Can you please update the editors and classic games to work on the latest version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread