Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided I'm just going to do the basic West Indian players, rather than the domestic teams since I just can't be bothered trying to find all the squads.

@kurtkz: I re-downloaded the patch but I get this error coming up when I start up the game.

RUN @ 12/02/2013 18:27:40

VERSION: 2.19
PROFILE: N/A

STACK TRACE: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.DomesticManager.Load(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\DomesticManager.cs:line 72
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3428

@hedger: Thanks, I'm looking forward to it :)

@itay: Hmm, looks like the domestic tournaments are corrupt for some reason - I'll upload another patch later. In the meantime you can open domestic.bdb, delete all the content and save it. That should let you run the game. Sorry for the inconvenience :/

1345? :eek That's insane stuff! Hats off Hedger. I struggle to create like 10..

I got this error in the new patch

Code:
RUN @ 2/12/2013 12:54:15 PM

VERSION: 2.18
PROFILE: Parth

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.MenuListImage.Draw() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateMenu.cs:line 2317
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateVenueSelection.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVenueSelection.cs:line 363
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12916
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3857

Selected T20 exhibition India vs Some English County.. was trying to select the stadium

I just scrolled down the stadiums list and this crash happened

Also why am I not been able to play career mode? I cannot click on start button

----------

Also after playing a game, the commentary isnt getting saved.

Just going to do a random test match in the meantime.

England vs New Zealand

England:

1. Alastair Cook*
2. Nick Compton
3. Jonathan Trott
4. Eoin Morgan
5. Ian Bell
6. Joe Root
7. Matt Prior+
8. Graeme Swann
9. James Anderson
10. Steven Finn
11. Monty Panesar

New Zealand:

1. Martin Guptill
2. Brendon McCullum*
3. Kane Williamson
4. Ross Taylor
5. Jesse Ryder
6. BJ Watling+
7. Daniel Vettori
8. Doug Bracewell
9. Jeetan Patel
10. Tim Southee
11. Trent Boult

Toss: England won the toss and elected to bat

----------

and btw, when you scroll down enough on the stadium select page (past Bangladesh, not sure how much further since I wasn't paying much attention), the game crashes.

RUN @ 13/02/2013 12:06:27 PM

VERSION: 2.19
PROFILE: Brendon

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.MenuListImage.Draw() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateMenu.cs:line 2317
at Cricket.Main.GameStateVenueSelection.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVenueSelection.cs:line 363
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12936
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3877

----------

And you need to find an easier way to select teams for the national team. Because god, there are so many English players and since they're sorted by county, I always end up missing players.

----------

Okay wtf. I selected Ross Taylor for New Zealand but now it thinks it's Robert Taylor from England o_O

So he's just randomly bowling some left arm medium pace.

----------

So I attack the ---- out of Taylor, as Compton races away to 47 off 48 balls, meanwhile Cook is 18 off 45 and Southee's bowling and has 4 men on the boundary, 3 on the offside...

Lunch - Day 1

England 105/2 (29 overs)

A Cook lbw D. Vettori 27 (65)
N Compton c. B McCullum b. R Taylor 51 (58)
J Trott 16 (33)
E Morgan 11 (18)

Bowling:

D Bracewell 5-2-0-13
T Southee 10-3-0-22
R Taylor 5-0-1-39
D Vettori 5-2-1-11
J Patel 4-0-0-20

Well New Zealand have already gone to their two spinners in search of wickets and it was Vettori who took the vital wicket of Cook, not given out but was overturned on review. Cook had survived an early scare, when he reviewed an out LBW decision off Southee and the ball was going over the stumps, meaning the decision was changed and Cook would continue batting. The skipper was having some problems though, and battled through to his 27. Compton took a liking to the medium pace of Taylor and had no problem dispatching him to all parts of the ground. He finally miscued one though and McCullum took a comfortable catch at mid-off. Now it's up to Trott and Morgan to put on a big total. Boult is yet to be used by New Zealand and surely he'll have a role to play in this match.

Code:
RUN @ 2/12/2013 5:56:39 PM

VERSION: 2.18
PROFILE: Parth

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.SortedDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentView.CreateMenu() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateTournamentView.cs:line 249
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentView.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateTournamentView.cs:line 361
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12913
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3857

Well, the whole tournament went fine. I was at a stage of elimination and L vs W1 was the fixture next and game crashed.

BTW, the game simulates perfectly well now, still I am not able to play as the game is damn slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread