Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Kurt, can we have a feature where we can customize a whole tour?

For eg

South Africa vs Australia in Australia

Have 2-3 warmups then test match then again a warm up before ODI's?

Hi guys, thanks for the bug reports. I'll do my best to get these fixed up tonight. I've been a little under the weather the last few days, but I'll push for a new patch either tomorrow or Friday.

@rahul: Yup, I'll take a look at making custom tours. I might not get to immediately but it will probably form part of my dev for career mode. Speaking of, have you downloaded the latest patch? Career mode should be enabled in it.

And you need to find an easier way to select teams for the national team. Because god, there are so many English players and since they're sorted by county, I always end up missing players.

btw, just pointing that out again just to make sure you got it since to me, that needs some focus because it's a nightmare :p

Put a ctrl + f function or something in there xD

----------

And I still think you need to work on the bowling order. Because really, just say you have 3 opening bowlers, just like New Zealand had for that game (Bracewell, Southee, Boult). Bracewell and Southee opened but since Boult was an opener, and Taylor who was a worse bowler (about 15 points less), bowled first change cause he was set 3. Then Vettori and Patel bowled cause they were 4 and 5, and pretty much Boult still hasn't bowled. I don't know when he was going to be brought on, if he ever was, but he didn't bowl at all in the first session which just isn't right.

Yup, I'll take a look at those issues too. I have search functionality elsewhere so I'll just add that component to the lineup selection screen. I'll also take a look at the bowling order issue.

Code:
RUN @ 2/12/2013 10:35:46 PM

VERSION: 2.19
PROFILE: N/A

STACK TRACE:    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.DomesticManager.Load(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\DomesticManager.cs:line 72
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3428

Out of no where.

----------

Installed the new Patch and 57mb Cricket Heroes file

So reinstall the new full version?

Why is the commentary not been saved?

@rahul: The commentary is being saved, but it's being saved in your appdata folder instead...it'll be something like:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\CricketHeroes

Wooo, managed to injure myself for 5 weeks in career mode, after scoring 79* in my first game :p

----------

I still think batting's a little easy on pro though. I'm not sure how to make it harder though.

@hedger: Yeah, I clearly need to adjust things in career mode :P

I'm not sure about how to make batting harder either - is it maybe the bowling that needs to improve?

Got this error log (whenever I try to resume a minimized game):
MESSAGE: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

STACK TRACE: at Tao.OpenGl.Delegates.Clear.Invoke(Int32 mask)
at Tao.OpenGl.Gl.glClear(Int32 mask)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12827
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3877

Also, all the catches from edges ended up going to the wicketkeeper (in beginners difficulty).

----------

Ah, OK I think that's because I made it easier to time the ball the more settled you are. I'll tweak that too.

Maybe tweak the probability of the batsman edging the ball? (depending on the conditions and how settled the batsman is)
EDIT: In test matches, does the pitch condition change as the match progresses?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread