10. Oliver Newby
11. Gary Keedy

Toss: Warwickshire won the toss and elected to bowl

----------

nvm -_-

RUN @ 12/02/2013 7:11:13 AM

VERSION: 2.18
PROFILE: Hedger

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.BeginRender(Boolean texturize) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 2288
at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.Render3D(Vector3D rotate, Vector3D translate, Camera camera, String animation, Single frame, Boolean flipX, String prevAnimation, Int32 prevFrame, Single tweenTime) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 2566
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Render(Single ratio, Camera2D camera, Boolean isTest) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Player.cs:line 3723
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 10556
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12820
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3857

----------

What about those stats which I requested you?

So what are we talking about? :p

Aah, please download the new update, hedger. I re-uploaded it a little earlier. It should report v2.19 :)

User was talking about cumulative stats tracking. You can view it by going to Profile -> Cumulative.

I did?

----------

Yep, I definitely downloaded 2.19. Can you upload the whole folder, that might just be easier, lol.

----------

Well in the meantime, I'm going to do a 50 over match between Netherlands and Afghanistan. Just to promote the associate nations :p

Firstly though, remember that there's the actual Netherlands and the county Netherlands. And if a player is in the Netherlands county squad, then they're also in the actual team, regardless of their nationality (e.g. Cameron Borgas). Don't know if this is the same for the opposite way around but yeah. Something you need to fix up, need to find a way to decipher between them.

!@#*^!@%.

This has not been a good week.

I've just re-uploaded the patch (again). Sorry about that. The full download had the correct files, but not the patch.

Doh :facepalm

----------

Ooooh, I didn't realise that - I'll separate the 2 teams in the next patch (and correct the English ODI league).

Netherlands vs Afghanistan @ Lords

Netherlands:

1. Stephan Myburgh
2. Michael Swart
3. Tom Cooper
4. Ryan ten Doeschate
5. Alexei Kervezee
6. Wesley Barresi+
7. Peter Borren*
8. Mudassar Bukhari
9. Pieter Seelar
10. Tim van der Gugten
11. Ahsan Malik

Afghanistan:

1. Mohammad Shahzad
2. Noor Ali Zadran
3. Shabir Noori
4. Nawroz Mangal*
5. Mohammad Nabi
6. Samiullah Shenwari
7. Asfar Khan+
8. Mirwais Ashraf
9. Hamid Hassan
10. Hamza Notak
11. Shapoor Zadran

Netherlands won the toss and elected to field

----------

And wait, have you reuploaded it yet or doing so currently?

Okay, will download it after this game :p

Afghanistan 34/4 (10 overs)

M Shahzad c. + W Barresi b. M Bukhari 5 (11)
N Ali Zadran c. T Cooper b. M Bukhari 11 (13)
S Noori c. + W Barresi b. M Bukhari 7 (15)
N Mangal c. + W Barresi b. A Malik 2 (4)
M Nabi not out 7 (14)
S Shenwari not out 2 (3)

Bowling:

M Bukhari 5-0-3-16
A Malik 5-0-1-18

----------

And btw, you can have as many fielders as you'd like outside the circle after the powerplay so you might want to fix that up.

Normal One Day game, exhibition.

----------

Afghanistan 72/5 (20 overs)

M Nabi b. T van der Gugten 13 (18)
S Shenwari not out 23 (33)
A Khan not out 11 (26)

Bowling:

M Bukhari 7-0-3-30
A Malik 5-0-1-18
T van der Gugten 5-0-1-16
R ten Doeschate 3-0-0-8

Netherlands still right on top. Bukhari leaked a few runs in his last 2 overs but van der Gugten has bowled really well, Nabi playing inside the line of a straight one. Shenwari and Khan are looking to rebuild. But with still Borren and Seelaar up their sleeves, it doesn't look like batting is going to become much easier for the Afghanistan batsmen.

Afghanistan 119/7 (35 overs)

S Shenwari st. W Barresi b. P Seelaar 37 (62)
A Khan st. W Barresi b. P Seelaar 28 (57)
M Ashraf not out 10 (18)
H Hassan not out 6 (12)

Bowling:

M Bukhari 7-0-3-30
A Malik 5-0-1-18
T van der Gugten 7-0-1-22
R ten Doeschate 6-0-0-19
P Borren 5-0-0-16
P Seelaar 5-0-2-14

All the Netherlands still. Runs have been hard to come by for the Afghan batsmen, as Ashraf and Hassan struggle to put up a competitive score. All the bowlers have done their job. Borren's kept things tight while Seelaar has taken the crucial wickets of the last two recognised batsmen. They should have no trouble finding the bowlers to complete all the overs, with Seelaar likely to bowl out and Borren will have a wide variety of options for the death overs should Afghanistan try to put on a late cameo.

Afghanistan 182/7 (50 overs)

S Shenwari st. W Barresi b. P Seelaar 37 (62)
A Khan st. W Barresi b. P Seelaar 28 (57)
M Ashraf not out 48 (66)
H Hassan not out 29 (54)
H Notak
S Zadran

Bowling:

M Bukhari 10-0-3-38
A Malik 7-0-1-30
T van der Gugten 10-0-1-33
R ten Doeschate 7-0-0-24
P Borren 7-0-0-22
P Seelaar 9-0-2-35

Well it wasn't the explosive finish that Afghanistan would have liked but at least they managed to bat through the 50 overs. Ashraf took a liking to Seelaar and took a few boundaries late in his spell but van der Gugten and Bukhari did well in the final few overs to restrict them to only 182. Ashraf was unlucky not to bring up his 50, after a very good innings, finishing 2 runs shy of the mark. Hassan batted well, in their unbeaten 76 run partnership. Bukhari had to be the pick of the bowlers, taking 3 wickets in his opening spell and only conceding 8 runs from his final 3 overs to restrict Afghanistan during the death overs. Everybody bowled well though and the Netherlands would be happy with their performance, although after their start, may have liked to have bowled Afghanistan out.

It should be a relatively straight forward chase for the Netherlands with their impressive top and middle order, but anything can happen.

----------

Netherlands 38/1 (10 overs)

S Myburgh lbw H Hassan 12 (27)
M Swart not out 21 (24)
T Cooper not out 4 (9)

Bowling:

M Ashraf 4-0-0-14
S Zadran 4-0-0-13
H Hassan 2-0-1-11

Even start. Swart looks very good at the crease, hitting two boundaries, one down the ground and one, coming from a misfield at third man. Afghanistan would have been happy to get the wicket of Myburgh, who had trouble playing the new ball, but hit two beautifully timed boundaries, one through mid off and one through the covers for four. He ended up being trapped by a yorker from Hassan. The umpire surprisingly gave it not out to start with and Mangal had no hesitation in asking for the review, as it pitched on leg, hitting in line and hitting leg and middle, not even halfway up and the decision was overturned. Afghanistan wasted their referral on Swart though, as he got across his stumps, and was hit outside the line, and the ball was missing offstump anyway, so it was a wasted review. Afghanistan would have liked another early wicket, but if they can get Swart in the next 5 overs, they're in with a real chance.

----------

Netherlands 90/3 (20 overs)

S Myburgh lbw H Hassan 12 (27)
M Swart c. M Nabi b. M Ashraf 24 (28)
T Cooper not out 32 (37)
R ten Doeschate c & b. M Ashraf 4 (5)
A Kervezee not out 17 (23)

Bowling:

M Ashraf 6-0-2-19
S Zadran 7-0-0-28
H Hassan 4-0-1-18
S Shenwari 3-0-0-25

Well I'd still put Netherlands on top at this stage. Ashraf made use of his last 2 overs, getting Swart with a slower ball as Swart couldn't keep it on the ground and chipped an easy catch to Nabi before ten Doeschate was a bit unlucky, as he drove Ashraf back down the ground but Ashraf stuck a hand out and managed to hold onto the catch. Cooper has really made his presence felt though, as he took to the leg spinner, Shenwari in his first over overs, as he got too straight and was swept and glanced away for a number of boundaries from Cooper, including a beautiful straight drive back down the ground. Kervezee has been watchful, but has shown his class with two magnificent straight drives off Zadran back down the ground ensuring Netherlands wouldn't get behind in their run chase.

Afghanistan have still got the spinner, Notak and also Nabi up their sleeves so they have enough bowling depth and one of those two will definitely need to be brought into the attack soon, you would think, to try and break this already building partnership.

----------

and the game just froze so I'll just download the new update and play my original Warwickshire game. Actually, I'll just test to see if Warwickshire works okay and then do something else :p

And hmm, what I was planning on doing won't really work until I finish a basic West Indian roster :p

----------

why the hell is it still saying 2.18... I downloaded the full 2.19 off the website (since the patch on here wouldn't even start the game) and it still says it's 2.18. On the bright side, at least playing with Warwickshire won't crash the game.

RUN @ 12/02/2013 11:28:30 AM

PROFILE: Hedger

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBatsman.cs:line 319
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12860
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3877

----------

Game crashed while simulating in an exhibition game - test match, Afghanistan vs Canada

Okay, well tested an Afghanistan vs Canada exhibition simulating, and here's the results.

Afghanistan 292 a.o. in 80.3 overs (Nabi 106, Shahzad 44, Baidwan 2/42, Osinde 2/51) and 255 a.o. in 69.2 overs (Mangal 66, Shahzad 65, Cheema 3/57, Baidwan 3/64) def. Canada 289 a.o. (Bagai 64, Barnett 57, Khan 3/77, S Zadran 2/47) and 197 a.o. in 58.5 overs (Hansra 30, Bagai 30, Khan 3/27, S Zadran 3/45) by 61 runs

----------

And then another crash with South Africa and Kenya... Happened in what was most probably the last innings of the match (South Africa enforced the follow on and Kenya probably weren't going to score close to 400 after having conceded 500 runs in the first innings and only making 130 odd in reply.

RUN @ 12/02/2013 12:05:39 PM

PROFILE: Brendon

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 3847
at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 1100
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12918
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3877

----------

And Netherlands didn't do a bad job against the Saffers :p (Just made a tourney, to test some stuff and this is how it worked out)

South Africa 377 a.o. in 97.5 overs (de Villiers 168*, Duminy 58, Bukhari 3/79, ten Doeschate 3/88) and 152/3 in 37.1 overs (Rudolph 44*, du Plessis 42*, ten Doeschate 2/39, Bukhari 1/68) def. Netherlands 313 a.o. in 81.2 overs (Swart 96, ten Doeschate 61, Philander 3/79, Kallis 3/84) and 215 a.o. in 62.1 overs (Myburgh 60, ten Doeschate 49, Steyn 3/29, Morkel 3/31) by 7 wickets

----------

btw, can you give an option of whether to have 15 or 20 players per squad or something for a tournament.

----------

And also, how do you choose how many teams progress to the finals when making a custom tournament?

----------

And you should have any amount of pools available btw rather than an even number. Because I wanted to make a 15 team tournament with 3 pools.

And also just for the Pro-40, there aren't any divisions. It's just 3 pools. I don't know how they're sorted, you may as well just take the divisions from last season. And then the top team in all 3 divisions plus the best second placed team qualifies for the semis. Have fun getting that to work but that's what the format is :p

And are the points right for all FC competitions. Or are all of them the same. Because the English one works on batting/bowling points while the Australian one works on winning on first innings for the extra points.

Thanks for the feedback, hedger. I'll fix up those crashes, the fielding editor and see if I can redo the Pro40 tournament. You should be able to create a tournament with 3 pools - try to set the number of teams to 15 first and then select pools. There's currently no way of setting the number of teams that progress in custom tournaments (this can be done manually), but I'll take a look at that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread