Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your help, guys. I apologise again for the inconvenience, but such are the vagueries of an open system (Win).

Can I ask you guys to download the attachment again please? When you run the game it's probably going to crash again. If it does, please post the parse-log.txt file here. That'll tell me exactly what's going wrong.

Attachments

• test3.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Well I got through to the register screen but the game is in windowed and I can't maximise it or close it. And I can't seem to use the mouse to click free beta, just frozen on the screen.

@Biggy: Yeah, the Max/Close buttons don't work yet. You can set the resolution and windowed/fullscreen mode in the Options menu. Do you by any chance have a gamepad/joystick plugged in (or connected via wireless)? If so, you can either control the cursor using the gamepad or unplug it and use the mouse. I'm still trying to decide on the best way to combine the use of both at the same time.

Do you mind checking your folder for a parse-log.txt file please?

@Biggy: Yeah, the Max/Close buttons don't work yet. You can set the resolution and windowed/fullscreen mode in the Options menu. Do you by any chance have a gamepad/joystick plugged in (or connected via wireless)? If so, you can either control the cursor using the gamepad or unplug it and use the mouse. I'm still trying to decide on the best way to combine the use of both at the same time.

Do you mind checking your folder for a parse-log.txt file please?

Yeah had a gamepad plugged in, working now. I can't find that file anywhere.

Had a couple of crashes trying to start a game.

----------

Yeah after I choose my batsmen it says generating then crashes, same error as before.

RUN @ 19/02/2013 4:11:37 PM

VERSION: 2.26
PROFILE: N/A

Parameter name: length

STACK TRACE: at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\XML\XMLParser.cs:line 102
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.LoadSpriteSheet(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 134
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet..ctor(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 37
at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.AddSpriteSheet(String key) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 41
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3426

----------

Same happens when I bowl first and choose my bowler.

This is all very odd :/ Can you post the exact error message you get when choosing a batsman/bowler please? I think the details might be slightly different to the first error you were getting (the main error is the same, but the stack trace should be different).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread