Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem :)

Don't worry guys, I'm still working on the game - just doing some sim improvements for the PCPL. Other than that, there's just one bit of big work to do and that's career mode for getting selected to the national squad. Once that's done, I need to polish everything up and it's time to release...

When you do the front-end/UI for the menus, I would suggest you add a feature to allow navigating through the menus using keyboard (rather than being forced to use a mouse).

R Taylor, H Patel etc.

Like there's an English R Taylor and a New Zealand R Taylor and they confuse them. Like I can't select the actual Ross Taylor for New Zealand and I can't choose the actual Hiral Patel for Canada

On the squad selection screen, is it possible to make the selected players jump to the top of the list? Or, at least have a back button on the lineup screen. I just find it really difficult to know who Ive picked. Oh look Ive picked 6 bowlers...

And I have a black screen after one ball is bowled, with this tiny little strip about 20% from the left hand side

Oh and 250 posts

Last edited:
Yup, I've actually added that to the WIP version in the PCPL threads. Wrt the black band, try running the Launcher and enabling the Intel gfx fix. That should sort out that problem.

Another quick suggestion, is it possible that we can watch the matches being simulated, at least the ones we're involved in? First time trying out career, comes to my game then starts simming and Im like what nooooooooooooo. But then I came on to bowl about 17% of the way through (and then there was the black screen thing which is now fixed thank you verry much)

Just playing my first actual match with it working, bowled for one, and I ran out our top scorer :D

Another thing, can you please rotate the ball 90 degrees horizontally for a spinner please. I would prefer my leggies not to be bowled seam up

Just won then match for the Sharks, needing to defend 15 from the last over, it went for 9 (and I still finished with 0/14 from my 4 overs)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread