- fixed character gen in career

Cheers
K

Attachments

• Patch-2.44.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 13
Can I directly jump from 42 to 44?

It was during the day only...

And how many times do I have to say it was a few balls in? In other words it was fine for an over and a bit and then it wasn't. Seriously

Well, remember when I injured myself after taking 4/10? I loaded that save up (I had saved it after the game) and it looks like you just keep getting injuries for all eternity (lol love that band, beyond the gates is the best song ever) because I had 4 days left until I recovered, but now I have a different injury for a month, again unnotified. Will see if I ever stop getting injured

----------

And can I suggest that all players are toned down in career mode. Currently my U19 club team in Zimbabwe has better skills than Afghanistan. The Zimbabwe national team would probably struggle to beat them.

And swap the return and phisique buttons in career

----------

Oh and can we please have dates or something so that I know when I may possibly be available?

----------

Ok so I'm no longer injured but I am exhausted, which probably means another injury. That's probably the issue

----------

Yup, another week out before I even get a game. This time I found out though

----------

Ok I'm playing again now. Phew

----------

Lag is ridiculous. Not just in gameplay

----------

Changing game speed to fast and then back to normal helped for match play, but not simming lag

----------

Lag is spontaneous and without warning. It's tiring having to go into the settings and fix it all the time.

And I'm sicking of looking at the back of my head. Whenever the strike hits the ball and it's not me he always tells me to get back in the crease, whether or not there is a run there. If there is we then run, but whenever he hits it I have to watch myself turn around and return to the crease that I'm already in. And in real life, I would just take a step back and put my bat down not turn the full 180 and keep walking

----------

We need a chip shot, so we can hit over the outfield but not to the guy on the rope

Last edited:
Dropped all training in an attempt to stay fit. Injured again for 6 weeks after that one comeback game. Took two wickets in as many balls and scored 19 before holing out. Time to save and quit. It would be nice if we could skip games our team plays when we are injured, so that I can go through those 6 weeks at a faster and more convenient manner. Not that biceps tendonitis is going to have a fast and convenient recover, got a brother who has that in his knees and hes had it for over a year

1 each for batting and bowling, 2 in streching physio and cardio I think

That's why I set it like that. You said one helps you keep fit but you can get injured and another prevents injury so I did equal both and well, I've played 5 out of a possible 12 games

Code:
RUN @ 3/17/2013 2:02:37 AM

VERSION: 2.44
PROFILE: Parth

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.GameObject.CommentaryManager.GetEOMEventCommentary(GameInstance instance, String text) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\CommentaryManager.cs:line 452
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 3950
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 1168
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 16876
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4047

Career Mode, got out game simulated and this happened

@DM:what is sim lag you are talking about....... OK are you talking about that while simming, the loader takes 1 to 2 minutes to sim a match??? If yes then I experienced it....... and it's frustrating for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread