Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the game lags with sound effects and after 3 balls it crashed...giving the fatal error

Kurt didn't you say there was FC after the Pro45? Cause there isn't one.

And that injury I was uninformed of, I got it down to 3 weeks by the end of the P45 but back to T20 again and it's the same injury out to 8 weeks. This is a little bs

----------

well the game lags with sound effects and after 3 balls it crashed...giving the fatal error

What are your specs and post the error report here

Hey Kurtkz. Not sure if you've had time to do it (or are even going to do it!), but have you simplified the match commentary?

What are you two scheming?

If he is thinking the same thing I am, then at the possibility of using this game as my OD sim for my forum.

If he is thinking something else, then I've got no clue. :p

If he is thinking the same thing I am, then at the possibility of using this game as my OD sim for my forum.

If he is thinking something else, then I've got no clue. :p

Spot on! Although I thought you already had decided on a OD sim so I was thinking more along the lines of T20, but yes

Spot on! Although I thought you already had decided on a OD sim so I was thinking more along the lines of T20, but yes

It would be easier to use the same sim for both OD and T20 so I don't have to create the teams and such twice.

plz provide the xml fix....
Code:
RUN @ 16/03/2013 1:24:55 PM

VERSION: 2.42
PROFILE: N/A

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\XML\XMLParser.cs:line 116
   at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.LoadSpriteSheet(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 134
   at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet..ctor(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 37
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3542
:mad :( :facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread