Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I figured as much. I tried contact some guys on the forums about a year ago and didn't get any replies. I'd LOVE to get hold of the models they used in TAOC.

I mean that if the forums are inactive, then it doesnt mean that they are not working.... they maybe busy on it....

There is a big difference between they ARE busy and they MAY BE busy. Your first post stated that they are still working on it which is obviously bull because you yourself don't know whether they are OR are not working on it.

Nuff Off topic. Back to topic: Kurt 2.41 crashes for me as well. Also, just wanted to clarify if I can go from 2.34 to 2.41 directly? Is the auto-updater not working any more?

@Ashu: Let me know when you've finished an animation ;)

@Pat: You should be able to make the jump. Sorry for not keeping things properly organised, I'm having to jump between this version and a version for the sim guys, so the autoupdater has taken a backseat.

What error message does it give you atm?

@kurtkz i've jst alligned the pivots.... LOL ;)
I'll finish it soon..... and send you the files....

----------

Kurt, if we can jump, then why don't you provide updates with big changes....... this will save Ur uploading time also.... :p

@Ashu: Let me know when you've finished an animation ;)

@Pat: You should be able to make the jump. Sorry for not keeping things properly organised, I'm having to jump between this version and a version for the sim guys, so the autoupdater has taken a backseat.

What error message does it give you atm?

No error message. It just freezes after first delivery. I haven't tried turning down audio level yet.

I would suggest you package your updates a bit better. Each update should provide all changes since the last Full release. So, for example, if 2.34 is the current full release, 2.41 will have all changes from 2.35 to 2.41 i.e. all files created/updated since 2.34.

I have seen that in some of the older patches when you try to jump versions, it complains about some missing files, so maybe this would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread