Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be fine except for that they gave the players 2 shoulder pivots and no elbow

Just did a net session and two things:
The game speed is waaay too fast
After quitting the nets the lag was off the charts

----------

Hate the batsman cam now. When the bowler is running up I can see myself as a wireframe, and then when I hit the ball I'm fully visible again and if I've hit it on the leg side I cant see the ball. Thinking the camera should be infront of the head. And when running, it's comparable to having an epileptic fit, especially when at the non strikers. The batsman says yes then changes his mind and it flips around spaztically.

----------

And my leggies are now between 130 and 100 km/h, I'm quick for a spinner but not that quick

Thanks, guys. If you'd like to collaborate, maybe PM Ashu54. The game will be released regardless, though.

EDIT: Keep in mind that Ashu will need to redo all the models and you'll need to redo all the animations, if you want to go this route ;)
yeah jst PM me if u want the models........

I'll do em it will take a while...... so wait....... ;) :thumbs

----------

my problem is the game is extreme laggy in matches... and the cursor and input is way stiff........

my pc specs are
win xp
p4
1gb ram
2gb graphics card radeon 5450
hope u can fix it....

----------

also that when fielders dive, they dive tooo long across....... that's ugly....

You're running on 1GB of RAM, it lags for me sometimes and I have 4 so dont be surprised

I went to play a T20 world cup, changed nothing just selected aus as the team I wanted to play but I think Im in management mode cause I can pick the team and the batsmen but I cant play even though I selected play mode

How do you hope to do any decent amount of 3D modelling if your machine struggles to play the game as is.

If only Kurt could use the animations done for TAOC. Might be worth contacting jkartik to see if they are using them anymore.

@mattw the game is lagging but my pc is powerful enough to do 3d modelling.... :yes

----------

and i visited the TAOC forums.... they are still working on it... :spy

----------

now the animation part is remaining....... so I'll catch u guys tomorrow.... :thumbs

@MattW: Is jkartik still active on the forums?

----------

@dancingmongoose: Yup, management mode is hands-off. You set the aggression and running tactics and let the computer play.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3 balls into a t20 and it's just frozen. frozen isnt the right word, but the game isn't doing anything, the ball has been returned to the bowler but I cant go to the menu and nothing is happening. it's not frozen like not responding screeen tinted white frozen but certainly not working

----------

Happening every ball. Game is unplayable. Restarting computer to see if the makes a difference

----------

Restarting made no diff

@dancingmongoose: Ah, just spotted that bug. Turn your audio sliders in the game all the way down and it should work. I'll release a patch later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread