Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well finally I got why does the game not simulate. I am a wicket keeper batsman. So I have some role while fielding so during our bowling I have to wait for full 20 overs to be bowled. Then again simulation begins as our batting comes as I bat 5th down.

Also there is some bug in the fielding, catches are not taken or counted even if they are caught and batsman are not been given out.

Also when I just dab the delivery and run the wicket keeper does nothing but stand and the run is allowed to be completed.

2e54jn4.png

----------

Also still I notice, the commentary of the career mode games are not being saved also, the stats are still not being saved when clicked export :)

In the Keepers hand :p

Also about commentary saving in career mode? :p

Also the ftp?

So we wont be able to make custom series with different formats?

I am amazed at the depth of the game. Very impressed with how things play out. I do have a question about controls. I think it is quite unclear for a newcomer how one does things. Is there anyone willing to give a link to some help or tell me how to do things properly. I am probably just thinking too complicated whilst it is probably quite simple. Cheers, and once again bloody amazing what you are doing here Kurt!

You should be able to do that now already...

:facepalm That I know :p

What I am saying is a custom series with different formats like

--> India tour of Australia
--> 1 warmup
--> 3 tests
--> 1 warmup
--> 5 ODI's
--> 1 T20

all of these in one series?

@rahul: I see, yes, I remember now :P I'm going to *try* to get that in the game. I've got a lot on my plate, but I'll push.

@Dutchad: Thanks! The guide is really obtuse. I'm planning on doing a proper manual when the editors are done.

To bat:

- move your batsman into position with the arrow keys
- set your stance by pressing one of the action buttons (front foot, back foot, etc.)
- you'll see your stance in the message at the top of the screen
- when you're ready to play a shot, press one of the directional keys

You can see a list of shots in the Controls -> Help screen.

@kurtkz
no solution to my problem :(

cant get it working i posted a picture as well of the error i get

yup i downloaded a patch version 2.34 from your website but still the same fatal error..

Lagging for me..........
Also the bowl marker is very stiff in my opinion...
and input isn't recognized quickly u gotta press em hard.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread