Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dutchad: Yeah, I'm just waiting on the last of the graphics and then I'll start putting up new screenshots and gameplay videos :)

@Dutchad/dancingmongoose: I'm trying to think up a way to reproduce stats sharing similar to that Almanac feature. What stats would you guys like to see shared? Would a leaderboard make sense?

@Dutchad: Yeah, I'm just waiting on the last of the graphics and then I'll start putting up new screenshots and gameplay videos :)

@Dutchad/dancingmongoose: I'm trying to think up a way to reproduce stats sharing similar to that Almanac feature. What stats would you guys like to see shared? Would a leaderboard make sense?

Anything and everything! I realise that doing it like Oli has done for CC may be too complicated but anything you can output would be great....

Hehe, that's very vague :) Anything I output would have to be career-based. I could output general stats, injury histories, sponsorships and such?

Hehe, that's very vague :) Anything I output would have to be career-based. I could output general stats, injury histories, sponsorships and such?

Yeah sounds cool.....would aftual playing stats be included in there?

Hmm, could do - not sure if that'd be worth it though, since you would only have control of a single player (the rest is AI controlled).

sorry for being an idiot Kurt but how do I register for the full game? I dont know what my codes are anymore!!

Hi guys,

just a quick update:

- fixed saved game bug
- fixed bowler selection bug
- finished sponsorships for career mode
- can now run/run back during career mode when off-strike
- tweaked career mode bowling & batting cams
- tweaked simulation
- straight drives are now toe-ended, not top edged

Cheers
K

Attachments

• Patch-2.41.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 14
  • Patch-2.41 (xml fix).zip
    4 MB · Views: 17
@barmyarmy: Nope, I'm uploading one for the simmers now...

----------

Since there's a fielder cam now for career mode, would it be worthwhile having the player field catches/try runouts by timing a button press?

Hey the simulation button is broken during the career mode. Dont know about this update but the previous update, after I batted I could not simulate and had to watch the whole match

^ that's odd, it worked for me.

Not sure about the fielding, maybe just bad experiences with codies games. the fielding system was so crap, if you're gonna do it make it relatively easy to take catches cause it's a game breaker if it's not

@rahulkhush: What exactly happens when you try to sim? And does it only happen in career mode?

@dancingmongoose: I agree - which is why I'm not sure whether or not I should add it...let me try a VERY lenient version of the system and you can guys can vote "yay or nay".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread